Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Items that can't be stored

I noticed early on that the items we expanded to.....troll pit, tablet, roost, etc. were not storable. I'm glad we can at least move those, and the barons tent. But I wish they could be stored!

As for the outpost......I wish they would stop the sparrow animation so we could move the thing. And they really need to shrink its footprint. Lots of prime real estate going to waste!

I suppose not storing the cellar makes sense, because we had to build it to start our inventory, but what I've never been able to understand is why clicking on it doesn't bring us to the inventory, since it is our 'storage' after all.

Ps. I agree about trees. I really think they should be storable. It makes me sad to think of how many full grown trees I had to chop down to clear space when I first started expanding.
    My guess is the developers don't want us to be able to grow and store trees in advance for use in timed events.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-09-17 at 07:25 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I put the iron rich rock in the not storable list. I cannot find it back in my 2 major kingdom inventory. I was pretty sure I got all rocks are drop except the Outcroppings.

I do not understand why we cannot store most buildings, makes no sense. The tree we could argue as well. The Elven Outpost is fixed due to our sparrow that needs a defined path to fly. The rest....
    This I agree with.. the inability to store the Troll Pit and Forgotten Roost doesn't make sense. I'm sure it was overlooked as we can store the various castles, barrack, characters' houses and Wizard Schools which are more important buildings.

Looking at the picture list above.. can confirm the Moonstone is storable. It's different from other stone formations as it cannot be chopped, but does give drops.
    And could be added pictures of thr Dark Cave Formations and Glimmer Rock Formation that can't be stored when you buy the but can be stored immediately, if not placed when received from the Adventures.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    This would be great & I might be able to finish some of these events .... I was able to save some of the willows, got 95 of each saved...this morning some I saved some I couldn't...also most were saved during event.

Also it would be nice if we can sell things you don't need...in Dragon Story you can sell things from quests, like crafted items, buildings won and trees won. You get coins.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    This I agree with.. the inability to store the Troll Pit and Forgotten Roost doesn't make sense. I'm sure it was overlooked as we can store the various castles, barrack, characters' houses and Wizard Schools which are more important buildings.

Looking at the picture list above.. can confirm the Moonstone is storable. It's different from other stone formations as it cannot be chopped, but does give drops.
    And could be added pictures of thr Dark Cave Formations and Glimmer Rock Formation that can't be stored when you buy the but can be stored immediately, if not placed when received from the Adventures.
    You mean the Moon Rock, I flipped the flag to storable. Also the Old Log can be stored as well, found one in my inventory. As for the Dark Cave Formations and Glimmer Rock Formation, I have loads in my inventory. They all come from adventure. Maybe I need to make a flag to tell it can only be stored when coming from an adventure.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I do have one old log in inventory, but it dropped from somewhere. Maybe one of the gift piles? It's been so long ago. But I have never been able to store any old logs from expansions or any that I've purchased.

There are also the blythwood trees, which were storable when they were first released (both as saplings and grown trees), but were changed at some point and are no longer storable.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-09-17 at 01:18 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I put the iron rich rock in the not storable list. I cannot find it back in my 2 major kingdom inventory. I was pretty sure I got all rocks are drop except the Outcroppings.

I do not understand why we cannot store most buildings, makes no sense. The tree we could argue as well. The Elven Outpost is fixed due to our sparrow that needs a defined path to fly. The rest....
    That's why we can't move the outpost! Hadn't thought of that. Well, I feel much better about being stuck with where it is since there is an actual reason. Thanks for the info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12