Thread: A Little Help from my Friends - help me find my Rouncey

A Little Help from my Friends - help me find my Rouncey

Hi guys,

So this is super embarrassing but I was rearranging since the event had finished the other day and I wanted to move my Rouncy nest my alicorn since it gives a weekly energy of 40 like an Ali. So I put a horse and carriage deco there and next I brought the horse but it didn't follow my finger well and when I stopped it to start over, items are usually in their starting place but this went missing. I know I didn't sell it as I was super careful not to hit That and my only guess is it fell on my board somewhere along the way and for some reason I cant see it. If anyone can spot it for me I would appreciate it so much!!!! Otherwise I know I'll have to make a ticket and I fear I just lost 40 energy a week and the beautiful prize from an event. I really hope that is not the case and it's found.

*I will update if found so no one looks for no reason. Thank you again!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Found him! His was hiding behind a tree in my faerie garden lol. Thanks though to those who would have helped!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    glad you found him! Closing thread.