View Poll Results: I Enjoyed This Event!

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

18 40.00%
  • Disagree

6 13.33%
  • Neither Agree or Disagree

5 11.11%
  • I did not participate

1 2.22%
  • I started but could not finish

21 46.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern Eggs Event: FEEDBACK POLL 4-27-17

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Gutted that we aren't getting tokens from the mine
    Same. Was disappointed to see that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Too bad to hear😣. Luckily I don't have these problems. Im hoping it will fix soon enough for you, so you can continue collecting egg baskets for all of us.
    Me to, dnt want to miss any prizes and also dnt want to feel like I'm not doing my part!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Same. Was disappointed to see that.
    So strange! We have always got tokens from mines before. Gonna miss them. Especially wen both accounts had 15 bombs ready to go!

Rhino Keeper
    That elephant looks a little like the Christmas one we won in a Christmas event. Just a different color

I love the animals the dog is sooo cute

But my game still crashes everytime I visit a lv 200 forest -.- any tips or finally a way to fix this from S8. I have an Iphone 5S so not a totally old one. And I love to visit these neighbors and would really like to continue that without deleading the app

Executive Chef
    569 tokens on my main account
    409 on my second.

I don't tend to ever get the last prize on my second account and strangely I was cutting it quite close on my main account during the last world event. Gonna need to to really focus. I have loads of food so keeping my evo flower busy and with 4 nests I can have then occupied, but that was my plan last time....hmmm, obviously done something wrong lol! Think it cld have been doing the nuts instead of mangoes even tho previously I was able to do that and still win.

At least this time I didn't forget that you got points from evo flower. I made that mistake before and didn't get final prize for the first time in ever! Was very angry 😡 😡 😡 😡 with myself

Executive Chef
    Hey has anyone noticed if they are getting the double bonus for breeding? Iv noticed a few times that I am not but waited because I wanted to be sure. Strangely I am getting extra points but not double. I just got 18 tokens for a 14 hour breed so I shld have got 28. It happened in my 9 hour breed to, I think I got 14 or so.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey has anyone noticed if they are getting the double bonus for breeding? Iv noticed a few times that I am not but waited because I wanted to be sure. Strangely I am getting extra points but not double. I just got 18 tokens for a 14 hour breed so I shld have got 28. It happened in my 9 hour breed to, I think I got 14 or so.
    I just came here to ask the same thing. I've noticed sometimes i get the usual amount (say 9 for fire fox) and sometimes ill get a totally random amount but not double. I've kept an eye on it yesterday and today and things are certainly not right.
    Whats going on with this event?

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Silverrain1.
    No, you're not doing anything wrong - it's just S8 getting tighter & tighter by each event!
    You'll notice we now get only 3 points per hour where we always used to get 4, and although they are giving us a 2x bonus for breeding this time, that doesn't make up for the losses elsewhere.
    Also note we're get nothing from mining this time, plus the entry point for community prizes keeps creeping higher (1,100 this time).
    At least the community prize animal has re-appeared!

Executive Chef
    last individual prize : 2500 egg baskets.
    post #1 updated

Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    I just came here to ask the same thing. I've noticed sometimes i get the usual amount (say 9 for fire fox) and sometimes ill get a totally random amount but not double. I've kept an eye on it yesterday and today and things are certainly not right.
    Whats going on with this event?
    yes the info was in my post #1 since day1 (or day 2 )
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast