Thread: Help, please! Can't log in

Help, please! Can't log in

Hi Storm8. I am on iOS 9.2, iPad. I primarily play Castle Story, and I have auto updates so I am in most recent version of all games on my device. I went to Dragon Story to switch to 2nd account. Now I am not able to get back into my Elsie_Dee account. It says name or password is incorrect. Please help. I need to play today to finish timed goal!

The Honorable Panda
    Have you tried going back to dragon story and switching back to your Elsie_Dee account?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Yes. That is where I was unable to get back in.

The Honorable Panda
    Try restarting your castle game to see if you original game comes up.

When I go into CS, I am logged into my 2nd game. If I go to Dragon Story, it will not let me log in to Elsie_Dee. I have filled out a support ticket. I received an email, but I cannot follow my support thread because support won't let me log in with my email and password. I replied to the support email with the info they asked for, and have not received a response. Thank you for looking at this.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    When I go into CS, I am logged into my 2nd game. If I go to Dragon Story, it will not let me log in to Elsie_Dee. I have filled out a support ticket. I received an email, but I cannot follow my support thread because support won't let me log in with my email and password. I replied to the support email with the info they asked for, and have not received a response. Thank you for looking at this.
    Please me or SpiritWind a private message with your support ticket number.

SpiritWind00

kooky panda

Hi I am having the same problem. I can't log in to farm story 2 or any games with my original account. Please help because I am getting no help from Storm8 so far. I followed the ticket directions but that didn't work. pamelafj1982

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pamelafj1982 View Post
    Hi I am having the same problem. I can't log in to farm story 2 or any games with my original account. Please help because I am getting no help from Storm8 so far. I followed the ticket directions but that didn't work. pamelafj1982
    Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....before-posting
    Please try these tips... Your device is likely your issue. Good luck!