Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which oven or stove cooks the pie cake?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hey Jojocl141587,

I'm assuming by your post you play on Android. The Pie Cake (along with the tiered Fruit Cake) recipe was added with Bakery Story: Pastry Shop back in March 2015, which is unfortunately no longer in the Play Store Sorry about that.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Hey Jojocl141587,

I'm assuming by your post you play on Android. The Pie Cake (along with the tiered Fruit Cake) recipe was added with Bakery Story: Pastry Shop back in March 2015, which is unfortunately no longer in the Play Store Sorry about that.
    Ok thanks, that's another one I see in some bakeries that I want. Maybe since that version is no longer available we can convince storm8 to permanently add it to the basic stove so everyone can have them especially since they're recipes and not appliances
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

The podium cake was only for the summer Olympics goals back in 2010ish??!!! Back then the goals weren't always on separated ovens. Your right, it's not very pretty. I don't remember the Pastry shop special version but I do have those recipes in my standard version. It's hard to say with Storm 8. One thing I know, it's not always standardized across devices or platforms.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DoublePortion View Post
    The podium cake was only for the summer Olympics goals back in 2010ish??!!! Back then the goals weren't always on separated ovens. Your right, it's not very pretty. I don't remember the Pastry shop special version but I do have those recipes in my standard version. It's hard to say with Storm 8. One thing I know, it's not always standardized across devices or platforms.
    I do have an adroid user neighbor who only started playing maybe 6 months ago but she's got the podium cake on her basic oven. It was just a wild guess that maybe ios and android users don't get all the similar recipes on the basic oven. Like what you said, it's hard to say with Storm8.
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

Quote Originally Posted by tinacapobres View Post
    I do have an adroid user neighbor who only started playing maybe 6 months ago but she's got the podium cake on her basic oven. It was just a wild guess that maybe ios and android users don't get all the similar recipes on the basic oven. Like what you said, it's hard to say with Storm8.
    actually all recipes are the same, except somewhere from 2013, iOS is getting auto-updates in regular version, and Android from time to time need to download new thematical versions - exactly the content of these versions is not available for droids untill the version is downloaded.
    on today, 28 recipes depends on these versions. iOS have them, droids - as i said, depends on versions.

as i understand, "vice versa" is the only podium cake. we always had it, but for iOS it is somehow unavailable...
    how does it work, btw? on iOS, i mean.
    - is it just removed from your coocbook?
    - or it is shown in there but "locked by goal" (together with other locked food like for xmas and vale of old years)?

(i'm making up my database, so wd really appreciate yr answer)

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Ok thanks, that's another one I see in some bakeries that I want. Maybe since that version is no longer available we can convince storm8 to permanently add it to the basic stove so everyone can have them especially since they're recipes and not appliances
    you can still play that version if you log onto play market with yr google account via browser (not via application "play market").
    most of the versions are still there (not all, but many of them), despite many of them are not displayed in application.

i've put everything i cd find upto now in updates list, you can check the last column of it for various android versions (and respective line will tell you which content is in that version).

it can only depend on if it is still available in your location/country. if not, google will tell you about it smth like "unfortunately, this content is not available in your country at this moment, we are doing utmost... etc... please check back later"
    in my country, i still have a possibility to download & play many of them right from official google play market.
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 04-12-17 at 12:16 PM. Reason: google is not "off site", it's official owner of android play market

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    you can still play that version if you log onto play market with yr google account via browser (not via application "play market").
    most of the versions are still there (not all, but many of them), despite many of them are not displayed in application.

i've put everything i cd find upto now in updates list, you can check the last column of it for various android versions (and respective line will tell you which content is in that version).

it can only depend on if it is still available in your location/country.
    in my country, i still have a possibility to download & play many of them right from official google play market.
    I noticed the original version was just updated in December so I downloaded that because I was on the most recent Valentines version and I now have access to all the recipes I wanted. Thanks to everyone who helped or gave advice
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-12-17 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Discussing 3rd party site - see Terms of Service on 3rd Party Market
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    actually all recipes are the same, except somewhere from 2013, iOS is getting auto-updates in regular version, and Android from time to time need to download new thematical versions - exactly the content of these versions is not available for droids untill the version is downloaded.
    on today, 28 recipes depends on these versions. iOS have them, droids - as i said, depends on versions.

as i understand, "vice versa" is the only podium cake. we always had it, but for iOS it is somehow unavailable...
    how does it work, btw? on iOS, i mean.
    - is it just removed from your coocbook?
    - or it is shown in there but "locked by goal" (together with other locked food like for xmas and vale of old years)?

(i'm making up my database, so wd really appreciate yr answer)
    Hi. I do not have any locked recipes visible in my Basic Oven. And the Podium Cake is never available and visible to me since I started playing from the beginning same goes with the Red Velvet Cookies.
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

Hi. I do not have any locked recipes visible in my Basic Oven. And the Podium Cake is never available and visible to me since I started playing from the beginning same goes with the Red Velvet Cookies.
    thank you for reply! i'll amend the list respectively

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12