Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which oven or stove cooks the pie cake?

Which oven or stove cooks the pie cake?

I've seen it recently in a few of my neighbors bakeries and I wanna make it but I have a feeling it's from an appliance that's locked for me.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

It's in the Basic oven I believe. Does it have 3 layers with raspberries on top?
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    It's in the Basic oven I believe. Does it have 3 layers with raspberries on top?
    It does but I dont see it on the basic original oven. Must be a recipe exclusive to ios or something like everything else. Idk

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

You have to download the pie version in order to get the recipe.

Farm Supplier
    Maybe you still haven't unlock it. You'll be able to unlock recipes as you level up all of them. What level are you currently on? You'll be able to cook it as it is a regular recipe on the Basic Oven.
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

Quote Originally Posted by tinacapobres View Post
    Maybe you still haven't unlock it. You'll be able to unlock recipes as you level up all of them. What level are you currently on? You'll be able to cook it as it is a regular recipe on the Basic Oven.
    I'm level 85 lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I'm level 85 lol
    Are you able to unlock all the recipes on your Basic Ovens?

Are you able to unlock all the recipes on your Basic Ovens?
    No there's about 4 that are locked by goals but none of the recipes are the pie cake. All the ones that can be unlocked just by leveling up are already unlocked. Someone above said I need to download a specific BS version but it looks like its no longer available in the store so idk.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    No there's about 4 that are locked by goals but none of the recipes are the pie cake. All the ones that can be unlocked just by leveling up are already unlocked. Someone above said I need to download a specific BS version but it looks like its no longer available in the store so idk.
    Maybe it depends on what device you are using? Am not sure just a guess. In my Basic Oven, I don't have the recipe for Podium Cake am aware but I never asked why or maybe it doesn't really bother me because it's not so pretty anyway but I love to master it for the gem. You can shoot one of the moderators a private message to answer your question though they respond fast on thier inbox. Am IOS user by the way.

Maybe it depends on what device you are using? Am not sure just a guess. In my Basic Oven, I don't have the recipe for Podium Cake am aware but I never asked why or maybe it doesn't really bother me because it's not so pretty anyway but I love to master it for the gem. You can shoot one of the moderators a private message to answer your question though they respond fast on thier inbox. Am IOS user by the way.
    I'm thinking maybe ios and android users have some of the same recipes and some different ones on the basic stove because I do have the podium cake. Oh well it is just another recipe I wont have. Thanks for trying to help figure it out though ��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast