Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boosts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    The 5hr Diamondates with a 2x boost will have 3hr remaining after
    1hr. A 2x boost means 1hr x2 will
    be deducted after 1hr. The boost timer icon counts down from 1hr after activation. The timer on the farms counts down at 2x for 1hr.
    Just to clarify, that makes it a 4 hour harvest time total. The 2x boosts are practically useless in my opinion because they only take one hour off of your overall total. And I don't have any 10x boosts. Not even sure how to win them. I guess i would have to be in the gold league?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Just to clarify, that makes it a 4 hour harvest time total. The 2x boosts are practically useless in my opinion because they only take one hour off of your overall total. And I don't have any 10x boosts. Not even sure how to win them. I guess i would have to be in the gold league?
    Yes, gold league;
    1st -2nd get 4(x10) farm boosts and 4(x10) egg/hatching boosts

3rd-6th get 2(x10) farm boosts and 3(x10) egg/hatching boosts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    anyone have trouble making their boost work? the egg and breeding boosts have worked. but not my farm one
    The farm boost one only works in one farm of my farms, all other cant start it , the farm is regularly the top-right-most one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    The farm boost one only works in one farm of my farms, all other cant start it , the farm is regularly the top-right-most one.
    Once you activate a farm boost it runs on all your farms. When you have a boost going, say a 5x farm boost tap each farm to show timer and they all should be counting down by 5secs on 5x boost, 10 secs on 10x boost. That's how you can tell if the boost is or isn't working on the other farms.

Egg boost is same, all nests will speed up hatching, not just the one you activated the boost on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12