Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Goals 2017 April 4 - Farmed Fresh To Us

Executive Chef

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have a pic of the goal items yet?
    What I mean the usual beginning photo;
    Showing items in frames etc

Fashion Designer
    Why is it taking so long, 6 hrs now, to get Mason jars? Haven't sent requests in months, ppl are online, still only 3 back including stormie. Anyone else? Mods, pls help.

( why requests to start off, beyond frustrating ) thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Why is it taking so long, 6 hrs now, to get Mason jars? Haven't sent requests in months, ppl are online, still only 3 back including stormie. Anyone else? Mods, pls help.

Yes, it's expensive, and yes, it will take awhile to get parts. Slow down, take your time, and enjoy the game while it lasts.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-04-17 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Removed dispute with others comments - let's all play nice :)

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    Yes, it's expensive, and yes, it will take awhile to get parts. Slow down, take your time, and enjoy the game while it lasts.
    Storm8 is doing their best to continue to get goals out even if it's not as often because of the lay off we need to be grateful we got a new goal at all.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-04-17 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Removed dispute with others comments - let's all play nice :)
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

So much for easter goals... This sucks. I may just skip this one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    It's been 9 hrs and I haven't gotten my 4th mason jar. That's a problem.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-04-17 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Removed dispute with others and inappropriate comments - let's all play nice :)

Well, I like the driftwood items. I think they will be really nice for a beach scene. The wallpaper still looks springy with my current decor.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post

Given that we are all in different time zones, your neighbours may not respond yet. Try and check again after game reset shortly and see if you get them answered. Stormie is always our old faithful and always answers.

Grand Emperor
    @Jojocl141587 - Thank you for starting this goal thread and keeping Post 1 updated for us.

@pcabral03 - Thank you for your always helpful screenshots.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast