Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confirmation Button When Spending Gems

Rhino Keeper

Confirmation Button When Spending Gems

Would like to have a pause/confirm message of some type when spending gems. Maybe anything over a certain cut-off like twenty at a time or similar?
    This would help a lot for parents, too, so their kids (or cats) could possibly avoid accidentally buying 500 gems worth of food ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Would like to have a pause/confirm message of some type when spending gems. Maybe anything over a certain cut-off like twenty at a time or similar?
    This would help a lot for parents, too, so their kids (or cats) could possibly avoid accidentally buying 500 gems worth of food ;-)
    I second this. Just spent 12 gems on an Ultimate Attack on the battlegrounds that I didn't even know existed and certainly didn't want. I don't even know how it happened tbh. The worst was when I spent 100 gems on food after dropping my phone and awkwardly catching it...which seriously made me want to cry after all the saving up I do.
    Last edited by CuddlePuddlev2; 06-27-17 at 08:27 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar

Need gem are you sure button

I just wasted a thousand gems on food I did not want to buy it jumped in my face and I was hitting something else and I had over one and a half million food. Gems are too hard to come by I quit

I force closed when it happened but my gems was gone and I have food I don't need.

I am usually a pretty good sport but a thousand gems that took me months to save...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I just wasted a thousand gems on food I did not want to buy it jumped in my face and I was hitting something else and I had over one and a half million food. Gems are too hard to come by I quit

I force closed when it happened but my gems was gone and I have food I don't need.

I am usually a pretty good sport but a thousand gems that took me months to save...
    I feel your pain. Once I wanted to change a Fire habitat to a large fire habitat, not knowing it was a large already. The game took 500 of my gem and upgraded it to a grand habitat. I was so mad I was shaking. I turned off the game for two days because I needed to get over the rage and calm down. [Removed Support actions]
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-23-17 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Removed Support actions

Edit

I agree there should be an; "Are you sure you would like to spend gems?" confirmation button.

I did something similar to the other players above. I bought 20K+ food, using gems. I submitted a support ticket explaining that I had made the purchase in error. [Removed Support actions]
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-23-17 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Removed Support actions

I really want it too! I always missplace my finger and speed up charm cherries.

Executive Chef
    A confirmation button should always be implemented, otherwise it's just a gem trap :/

I would love a confirmation button also. I will say tho any time I've contacted support they've been kind enough to return them. ��

Host(ess)
    Players have been asking for a gem confirmation button for over a year now. Not gonna happen. They made it like this on purpose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast