Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confirmation Button When Spending Gems

Executive Chef

⚠ A "are you sure" button for paying gems in the game.

It happens to me before in the past, that when my screen was frozen while tapping, I accidentally hit a button for paying for gems for any item in the forest.
    The same happens to me today. I payed 100 gems for 29.000 apples by mistake. Just send a support ticket for a refund. Hopefully they will give my gems back.
    In the future it's kind of handy if we get a next screen whith a question if we really want to pay gems for something like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180201_231705.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	41815
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

New Resident

Angry Really upset-1000 gems gone

The way coins are purchased in this game needs to change. I?ve lost 1000 gems because of an accidental purchase. [] They need to make a coin confirmation for purchases like they do for gems. You can?t buy gems without confirming that you are authorizing it, so why not with coins too? [] My toddler has purchased some, I?ve dropped my phone and hit the button when I picked it up, and even bought them in my sleep when I left the game open. I have spent so much money on this game, [] It?s ridiculous not to have a purchase confirmation prompt, or a way for players to stop the charge for coins. I may end up deleting the game because of this. It?s been a nice little break in my day to play this, but losing this many gems is just not right. 
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-03-18 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Removed Support actions and strike comments

Its obvious that everyone wants something like that but its also obvious that they are never going to implement this because its probably one of their primary sources of income.

@ the end of 2018!! and nothing
    I've erroneously bought $$ with my very hard-slowly-earned diamonds PLEASE storm8 do something about it.

Rhino Keeper
    Accidental clicks
    I just want to complain about how wrong the use of diamonds in your games are I'm sure it's intentional that you like stealing money from people Everyone misclicks it happens ! To have your diamonds stolen everytime u misclick is wrong honest games make you click a second time to verify you want to spend your diamonds but your game just steal them I have lost track of how many I have lost to accidental clicks I hope you would be a more honest company and make all diamond transactions need a confirmation click something I have lost more then 100+ diamonds this is so stupid thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12