Thread: Compatible Devices

Farm Supplier

Compatible Devices

Hi, I was wondering if there is a list of compatible android devices for castle story. I am looking to buy a new phone but would like to know that it will be compatible with the game. Such a castle story addict hehe 😅

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Elsa posted this info to the same question in another forum:
    We recommend at least the following minimum specs to play:
    iOS ~ RAM: 1GB or more, Processor: A6 or better, iOS 7 or better
    Android ~ RAM: 1GB or more, Processor: dual core or better, 4.0 or better
    Samsung 5, Galaxy note and kindle are ones (when you look through the bugs forum) that players seem to have problems with.

Wait for a few more posts from players that do have android devices and see what they use.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I can't recommend a specific device model, because there's so many different ones with different configurations. But I encourage players to share their advice and stories about what they currently use.

I don't recommend Kindle because we don't update for it at this time (not sure if/when we would again). The newest OS isn't compatible.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for the information. Does anyone play this game on a Google pixel or Huawei device?

I play CS on Xiaomi Rednote 3. It's really less powerful device than Google Pixel. It has 2 GB RAM and 6 cores Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 CPU.
    I have lags when visiting 50 lvl neighbours with alicorn hoards (20+) but it's the only problem.

I think in a year I'll gather my hoard and have to upgrade