Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bug in An Expert Opinion - or is it

Me too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Thank you so much I don?t mean to be dense about this but I don?t know where to begin with this. They say you need the Royal ch?teau is the Royal Ch?teau the same as the ch?teau because I have the ch?teau level three. But I do not have any task that I know of that maybe would relate to that. I am so sorry it?s just so confusing
    As far as I know, yes, the Chateau is the same as the Royal Chateau. This goal/storyline drove me absolutely nuts, too. I have completed it on a couple accounts (I have 4), but I still couldn't even tell you how I got there. Basically once you finish it, though, it just opens up the area with the mermaid and all the coral looking stuff, and then it starts the storyline around the mermaid (I think it's called "What Storms May Come,", which can be a very expensive storyline. I don't know what level your account is, but if you don't have a lot of coins saved up, this might not be a storyline you want to plunge (no pun intended) into at this time. I started it and was really glad to have something different to work on besides endlessly chopping trees, but then you get into this storyline and it has you chopping coral reefs instead. Lol! And as soon as you unlock this storyline, the Elves want you to start sending them all your ocean/mermaid supplies in their daily trades through the Elven Outpost.

I'm sorry - I know this didn't answer your question but I did want to mention that it seems to be a confounding goal that leads to a new but quite expensive storyline. I wish that one of the more advanced players would jump in here and give you some really good hands on direction.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have forgotten roost I have glimmer gate but I don?t have anything that would relate to that that I can work on
    Ok here's what we'll do first. Write me a list of all the goals in your book and I'll see if I can figure it out for you. If I have an idea of where you are it might help me find the block. I might come visit you too so I can see what's on your board (land wise) which might be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Look at the Main Story Summary Guide (link below or st the top of every thread I create or go straight to The Hub) which is a list of goals and triggers.
    PART 4 - UNLOCKING THE RELIQUARY
    Must have completed Fashion Police from Glimmergate Pt.3 and Potion Shop Gossip from Lady Greselda. Greselda will be walking around your kindgom.
    1. Le Tour De Glimmerwood
    2. An Expert Opinion - this goal will auto complete if you have Old Thomas' House and have completed the goal, Fashion Police

Going back to this again because I still cannot figure out how to do expert opinion. I have the royal chateau level five if that is the same as chateau that is. I have glimmergate and no options in task for any other task pertaining to glimmergate. I would assume I would continue to show tasks if I have not finished glimmergate. How would I know and how do I get to fashion police? I?m so sorry if this is confusing but I?m at a stand still and cannot open up this area.

Ok here's what we'll do first. Write me a list of all the goals in your book and I'll see if I can figure it out for you. If I have an idea of where you are it might help me find the block. I might come visit you too so I can see what's on your board (land wise) which might be useful.
    Thank you it’s going to take a while because I tried to send screenshots but I work on an iPad and evidently it won’t let me but I will try to list them. Sadly I do have a lot outstanding. I am level 50 been level 50 for quite a while. I really appreciate this thank you so much

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2CE3B16E-BC28-40B6-9569-6CFA5E36B10F.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	65355
    Thank you it’s going to take a while because I tried to send screenshots but I work on an iPad and evidently it won’t let me but I will try to list them. Sadly I do have a lot outstanding. I am level 50 been level 50 for quite a while. I really appreciate this thank you so much

Beat up the Lovecupine (0nly need one more, impossible task) ,Monument to Greatness, Raising the Stakes, An Expert Opinion, Needs More Sparkle, Ruler Must Haves,Heartless, Hidden Forest, Audra Part 4,

There’s more but they came after An Expert Opinion

Again love this forum, so helpful

Ok, thanks! I'll take a look early next week for you as I will need to be on my laptop with access to multiple screens. List your other main story goals for me just in case. When newer player play the game goals come for them when they hit specific levels or complete particular goals rather than as we got them on release. Not all goals are sequential.

Ok, thanks! I'll take a look early next week for you as I will need to be on my laptop with access to multiple screens. List your other main story goals for me just in case. When newer player play the game goals come for them when they hit specific levels or complete particular goals rather than as we got them on release. Not all goals are sequential.
    I finished Audra last nite, here’s the rest of them (my other reply shows some, here are the rest )
    Dukes Revenge, elementary Discovery, Council part 2 Candy Kingdom part 3,Gnomish part 4, Council Erin

I finished Audra last nite, here’s the rest of them (my other reply shows some, here are the rest )
    Dukes Revenge, elementary Discovery, Council part 2 Candy Kingdom part 3,Gnomish part 4, Council Erin

There was a posting on a previous page showing the steps at must’ve just been put on because I did not locate it before and I’m thinking I’m at a stand still because I need to do the must haves to continue the series. I am working on that now. Again thank you for all your help

Yes, it's definitely Ruler Must Have's holding you up which is in part 2 of the Glimmergate series. There are 3 parts to the Glimmergate storyline. Once you finish all 3 parts of the Glimmergate, you will then trigger the goals for Lady Greselda (there are 10 of them). The goal to Unlock the Reliquary which is a part of the Elven storyline.

you will need build Greselda's castle and have Greselda as a walker to unlock the Reliquary.

Lady Greselda goals: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358981
    Elven goals are in a dedicated Hub thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-How-it-works

Good luck! You're getting there

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123