Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bug in An Expert Opinion - or is it

New Resident
    Cruelty to Cabbages, An Expert Opinion, Trials and Tributes, Magic Nursery- Fangpup and the current goals for the Baron Birthday Celebration. Plus I am at level 46.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you post your other goals I can help you more... Have you completed part 3 of the Glimmergate? There are a few other goals that you have to do to move forward.
    Cruelty to Cabbages, An Expert Opinion, Trials and Tributes, Magic Nursery- Fangpup and the current goals for the Baron Birthday Celebration. Plus I am at level 46.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If these are the only goals in your book, then I'm afraid you have me mystified. If you gem skipped goals that has a negative impact. If you have crafted the evil queen statue from Ruler Must Haves, then the goal keep going. This goal is from Part 2 of the Glimmergate story and you get Greselda in part 3.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358979

Sounds like you need to go to Support if this is the case as somethings gone amiss. Link in my signature below and instructions in the Hub sub forum if you need them. I'm sorry I couldn't help...

Quote Originally Posted by Utonak View Post
    I have the same issue as the others. I have completed rulers must haves but have not been offered the fashion police or build greselda`s castle. My storm8 I'd is utonab.
    So you've crafted the statue, the carriage(Wicked Ride) & the mirror(Mirror, Mirror). And you've e crafted the Night Glimmer Sword & Day Glimmer Sword? And fought the Evil Queen?

The rest of the Glimmergate part 2 goals:

5: Ruler Must Haves
    * Craft the evil queen statue 0/1 CRAFT (skip 30) | Workshop, 8 hours - 4 ornate blocks, 2 magic cement, 50 jewels
    Rewards: 1700 coin, 6 xp

6: Wicked Ride
    * Craft the evil queen carriage 0/1 CRAFT (skip 30) | Workshop, 8 hours - 4 ornate beam, 50 wool, 5 red dye
    Congratulations: Greselda: Hmm, where to...

7: Mirror. Mirror
    * Place a magic mirror 0/1 GO (skip 10)
    Rewards: 370 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Greselda: Don't be shy, tell me the truth Magic Mirror.

8: On The Wall
    * Craft a simple feast 0/1 CRAFT (skip 10)
    * Craft a hearty feast 0/1 CRAFT (skip 10)
    * Craft a spicy feast 0/1 CRAFT (skip 10)
    * Craft a sweet feast 0/1 CRAFT (skip 10)
    Rewards: 2900 coin, 9 xp
    Congratulations: Greselda: Remember, I eat 24 small meals a day.

9: Ivy Saves The Day
    * Chug Ivy's potion 0/1 CHUG
    Congratulations: Ivy: you're free from her spell!

10: Thurston's Bravery
    * Adventure to the Glimmergate 0/1 GO (skip 50) | Castle, 1 day - 1 hearty feast, 2 wisp lanterns, 25 glimmerdust
    Congratulations:
    Note: it may take a few tries to get the Hilt.

11: Night Glimmer Sword
    * Craft the night glimmer sword 0/1 CRAFT | Magic Forge, 1 day - 1 blade of darkness, 1 enchanted adamant bar, 6 mysterious venom | Enchanted adamant bar is Magic Forge, 8 hours - 1 adamant, 2 enchanter's essence, 10 dragon scales
    Congratulations: Thurston>Careful with the Night Glimmer Sword!

12: Rock Smash
    * Beat up some Glimmer Golems 0/5 GO (skip 50)
    * Collect the glimmer shards 0/10
    * Collect the glimmer fragments 0/10
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Do not let the Night Glimmer Sword control you.

13: Allergic to Light
    * Adventure to the Glimmergate 0/1 GO (skip)
    * Have the blade of light 0/1 (skip 150)
    * Have the hilt of light 0/1 (skip 150)
    Congratulations: Sabina: Shine bright like a diamond!

14: Day Glimmer Sword
    * Combine the blade and hilt 0/1 MERGE
    * Craft the day glimmer sword 0/1 CRAFT | Magic Forge, 1 day - 1 blade of light, 30 glimmer fragments, 30 glimmer shards
    Congratulations: Thurston: The Day Glimmer Sword, it's truly blinding!

15: Evil Queen Showdown
    * Beat the evil queen 0/1 GO | collect from the Glimmergate - make sure you've no other monsters on your board, or nothing will happen. Evil Greselda takes 99 hits to defeat.
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: We defeated the Evil Queen!

16: Under Key and Lock
    * Arrest the evil Greselda 0/1 ARREST
    Congratulations: Ivy: What do we do now?

Then Glimmergate Part 3 goals should start:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358980

This part includes Fashion Police.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-13-17 at 11:09 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I?m lost. I am here and don?t know how to continue. I have Old Thomas?s house but what opens up fashion police how do I get to that point

Had Expert Opinion sitting in my tasks for months how do I find ruler must haves?
    Is there a place that can give you a rundown of all the tasks and in what order do they come I am level 50 and have been playing for a few years and I don’t remember that coming up thank you Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Had Expert Opinion sitting in my tasks for months how do I find ruler must haves?
    Is there a place that can give you a rundown of all the tasks and in what order do they come I am level 50 and have been playing for a few years and I don’t remember that coming up thank you Thank you
    Look at the Main Story Summary Guide (link below or st the top of every thread I create or go straight to The Hub) which is a list of goals and triggers.
    PART 4 - UNLOCKING THE RELIQUARY
    Must have completed Fashion Police from Glimmergate Pt.3 and Potion Shop Gossip from Lady Greselda. Greselda will be walking around your kindgom.
    1. Le Tour De Glimmerwood
    2. An Expert Opinion - this goal will auto complete if you have Old Thomas' House and have completed the goal, Fashion Police

This is the link to the Main Story Outline guide. Read through the post with Glimmergate part 3 for Fashion Police.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1059765

Thank you so much I don’t mean to be dense about this but I don’t know where to begin with this. They say you need the Royal ch?teau is the Royal Ch?teau the same as the ch?teau because I have the ch?teau level three. But I do not have any task that I know of that maybe would relate to that. I am so sorry it’s just so confusing

I have forgotten roost I have glimmer gate but I don’t have anything that would relate to that that I can work on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast