Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: April 2017

Farm Supplier
    need active neighbors who accept requests daily and send parts only daily especially when there are goals. don't need tips because i don't have time to tip. will eventually delete those who keep sending food and inactive neighbors. thanks

Farm Supplier
    Gift goal parts daily, respond to all requests. I don't tip and don't expect you to. Looking for neighbors that gift and respond to requests daily.

My storm8 ID is maesus. Happy baking!

Please add me Renewed_Joy! Have a wonderful day yall!

New Resident
    Currently looking for neighbors since most of mine are inactive or nonrespondent.

I'm lvl 99. I am usually active most days if not every day. I abide by a few principles I tip if you tip, but I do gift daily and respond to material request. If you need a certain material just request it and/or gift it to me and I will send it right back to you. (so you can two in one day!) By default I gift Oven elements or what is needed for goals if you do not send a gift to me already. In sum: I am not too big on tipping, but I am on gifts and material request.

ID: 490968
    Last edited by 490968; 04-19-17 at 02:58 PM. Reason: grammar error

Please add SHAINASGILL...I DO NOT TIP but I DO GIFT AND RESPOND PROMPTLY to help requests. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    I'm looking for neighbors like myself who love to decorate their bakeries, gift parts and don't really care a lot about tips.

Level 99 players only, thank you.

My id is Natasha_07
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Add verriberri level 99 bakery since 2014. Cute bakery

Farm Supplier
    ID: Vesstrina

I only gift parts, no food please. Very active during goals. I accept all requests, I check in several times a day. I don't tip.

PLEASE ADD man22708
    gift everyday and tip back!

Need active players I will tip and gift as long as you tell me what you need and post on my wall. Monica561

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast