Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Midnight Garden Event ; March/31/2017.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    I don't get it. Does our wheel pay out more if our leaders run high?
    In my experience, the first few spins are very generous, or they simply diminish as you rise in the rankings. I don't spend much time in the lower rankings, so I can't say for sure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    I don't get it. Does our wheel pay out more if our leaders run high?
    Yep. The bigger the gap between you and the leaders, the more points you get from the wheel. If you're in a really crazy group, you could get about 260 points per spin, and you're also more likely to land on a chest than decor. You would be able to collect all the milestones without having to spend any gold. It's been awhile since I've been in a laid back group so I don't remember the exact amount, but I think I had to spend a couple hundred gold in order to be able to collect all the milestones. Whereas in a crazy group, I could often leave my nests and evolution temple empty and still be able to earn all the milestones.

It's sort of like a consolation prize for being in a group where placing in the top two is hopeless. And it's also to keep the leaders on their toes so they don't slack off on spending gold.

Executive Chef
    Where are the boosters decorative pieces? ★ I collect them lol ★

Last edited by Den8137259; 03-31-17 at 08:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I don't really see the Leaderboards as competitions, but more like auctions. (...and you know how collectors are.)
    ★ well said (: ★

Rhino Keeper
    The info says you get points for collecting every 2.5 hours from "Moontree" and "Moonflower". Those aren't showing for me in the market. Where do you get them from? (not that I'd necessarily buy them, but I wanted to at least check how much they are)

ETA - Nevermind, found them under "buildings". I seem to recall that with previous events stuff like that was under the main tab, so that threw me off.
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Executive Chef
    The last LB was a quiet easy one for me for a change so came second ....... result on this one .....happily stitting 15th and top two are boosting like mad ...... no worries, will just aim for milestones
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Where are the boosters decorative pieces? ★ I collect them lol ★

Look in the Market - Buildings...?

Executive Chef
    Thanks all (: found it

Rhino Keeper
    This is no fun. I don't think it's fair to play these type of events without fairness . I started out pretty good. The 1st 6 people in my league we were all kinda even. I wake up this morning and the 1st place person already has 3200 points. This is really not fair for people like me who can't afford these boosts. It's not fair .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    The last LB was a quiet easy one for me for a change so came second ....... result on this one .....happily stitting 15th and top two are boosting like mad ...... no worries, will just aim for milestones
    ahh me too! I even came in 1st (for the first time ever) with very little effort. I didn't even have enough points for the final milestone. But this time, I dont have anything even resembling a chance

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast