Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Leaderboard: Midnight Garden Event ; March/31/2017.

Rhino Keeper
    Have to wait for confirmation but I think I got first place
    It helped that I got to hatch my first Diamond dragon an hour ago, and I boosted to reach the Cursed Rose milestone reaching the last two milestones remains impossible for me without spending big amounts of gold, I limit myself to 1 or 2 1.5x boosts per LB.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Now I have 1.9 million apples saved
    belarica, congrats on win. waouh I am so impressed with your Apple stockpile!

★ btw for this bidding event, I got first, with plenty of magics n 2 icebreaker drags

Farm Supplier
    Got first place for the first time! Was in a really slow group...no one stepped out (which made it impossible to get points on the spins, which was frustrating). I had to waste gold on a boost and a ton of food in the end to get the final milestone dragon and jump to the top, but I may finally have my first gold trophy. Feel bad for the person in 2nd (now 3rd) place as I hate it when people do this to me, but I finally had the food to pull it off so I said to heck with it.

Host(ess)
    Well I'm... .. could be lower on food |D I worked hard to at least get the Cursed Rose dragon though, and in that I secured a solid first place for my bracket ... which means I'm probably going to have 0 shot next time, but oh well. I really liked the dragons in this one ^^

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Sad to say, with 2 nests, 2 evolutions, all going 24/7, I still could not even get one of the new dragons in the milestones. I got the Pink Lotus, but that was it. Did anyone else have issues this time? I usually am always able to at least get all of the milestone dragons. Very disappointing in a game that is just going further and further downhill.
    Same here, I tried to save my golds, but realize it wasn't possible to reach the milestone without spending. Also, with 2 nests and 2 temples (didn't do exactly 24/7, but it was running majority of the time). My group wasn't really doing much, so the spin didn't help me (mainly got trees). I had to spend about 80+ golds and 500,000+ apples (started with close to 3 million apples) and lots of BINGO boosts. In the end I reached 1st place, 2nd place was 5400 points.

Phew...these leaderboard drain my supply more so than other events. The thing is, I didn't really care much about the dragons...I just wanted to see how far I could go for the milestones. Apparently not too far, if no gold or food spent, I most likely won't reach the last chest. Like all the other leaderboard events.

The 500,000+ apples were used to epic Metal, Huntress, Mithrill, and raising Passion to lvl 15.

Executive Chef
    I was shy of a few hundred points for that orchid dragon, that was the one I wanted. I would like to see it on a spin wheel in the future although I doubt they would do such a thing.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

yes! I won second place! I love the prize dragon! it's such a beauty!

I actually didn't think I would win it. I won second in the last LB too, so I thought I wasn't going to get it this time. when I hit second place last night before going to sleep (I stayed up past my bed times lol for the dragon), I thought that the others in my group would go crazy and leave me in fifth. so when I checked the results today, I was shocked! this made my day!

as for the milestones, I only managed to reach the pink lotus. I've never reached the last milestones in any LB, as I am still fairly new. but at least I got the prize dragon!

I finished in 4th place w/ close to 7000 points. That's the highest I've ever placed in a leaderboard in this game. I had to boost twice just to get night bloom... I'm glad I got it but I had hoped I would be able to get dark orchid too.
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Congrats to all those who did well! Seems like people are getting enjoyment from the event even if they don't make the final two.

I managed to clinch first spot again, without tapping into my apple stockpile. I shot to first through some active bingo play instead.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Congrats to all those who did well! Seems like people are getting enjoyment from the event even if they don't make the final two.

I managed to clinch first spot again, without tapping into my apple stockpile. I shot to first through some active bingo play instead.
    How is that possible with bingo? Unless you got first place with, "breed with"......my group was tough,we all had previous first place trophies, which they displayed proudly,so I'm hoping the next LB will be more laid back.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011