Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Midnight Garden Event ; March/31/2017.

Executive Chef
    I have 1.5 million apples saved up for this I hope it's enough if I plan carefully!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    My board leader already has over 700 points and boosting. Just wow.
    In their defence, the dragons are very pretty, and the prize one the most.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

The top player on my board is already over 2500. It looks like I'll be getting all the milestones but not the 1st place prize at this rate so yay! sorta!

I'm at 538 with no boosting. Just some well timed hatchings & evolves and regular feeding. I did get a 142 bonus for the 1st mystery chest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    No trophy this x?
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    NO TROPHY?!?! ... (ノ*Д*)ノ︵ ┻━┻

I guess maybe spending graphic design time on a decoration that only gets used once and can only be owned by 1/20th of the player population is not a wise investment. then you multiply that by 3 for gold, silver and bronze. Sad we can't have trophies though... maybe that's the end of the crazy points fights if there is no exclusive status symbol and you can just buy the final dragon outright.

At least I got a few... they'll stand treasured as a limited time decor, just like my useless exhausted mine decoration. If they do the same on FFS, maybe I can finally retire from FFS and end on a perfect run.
    You guys probably notice by now, but there is a trophy for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner. ;3

Rhino Keeper
    Idk why y'all are saying no trophy I plainly see it as a prize in the prize section .
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-31-17 at 02:52 PM. Reason: removed personal attack comments

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KNOBWARS View Post
    The top player on my board is already over 2500. It looks like I'll be getting all the milestones but not the 1st place prize at this rate so yay! sorta!
    Yeah the top players on my main account boosted and are now at 2925 and 1799. Time for me to spin the wheel and get the milestones because of them ha ha.

Edit 1: Yes, got a 153 point chest on the spin.

Edit 2: I love that we get a habitat in the milestones...but isn't that the one we got on the last event? Or was it two events ago. Not complaining...I love free habitats!!!
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Fashion Designer
    The trophies are very nice. I love collecting them, and displaying them is a kindness.

I don't really see the Leaderboards as competitions, but more like auctions. (...and you know how collectors are.)
    Last edited by Hartoled; 03-31-17 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnglChk507 View Post
    Idk why y'all are saying no trophy I plainly see it as a prize in the prize section .
    Yeah, was a knee jerk reaction. Normally they show the trophy prominently on the banner, but this time maybe there wasn't aesthetic room given they have 3 special new dragons on offer.

To be honest, I also really wanted to use the "table flipping" ascii art
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KNOBWARS View Post
    I don't get it. Does our wheel pay out more if our leaders run high?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast