Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2017-Mar-30 When In Rome...

Fashion Designer
    I like those jelly things a lot, but did we really need more golden brown things on platters? I think not.

The cornucopia is apropo, but like another poster I associate them with Thanksgiving and will probably use it on the fall, even though it is filled with springy stuff.

Not loving the giant coin cost for newbies. They will have to buy gems to complete the goal. I would have skipped this goal entirely but I want the maypole!!!

And a big thank you to the creators of the thread. These are always SO helpful.

You are very welcome, as always

As to goals... well, i don't know. I'm just always doing them, since i started to play.
    Maybe this is why my place is still so small? Lol )))

Of course i wd like to turn back 2015, like this: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1373899

But for me it is clear that we will get no return there, especially now it is understood why we got such a dynamics in goals profitability. If te goals will bring profit to players, they will spend less money to buy gems. Shortening of goals time is also saying about it a lot. 2 weeks is not always enough. I feel that first during 4yrs playing i'll miss many goals in the summer when i'm usually taking a break: i've always had 4-5 weeks before, but not now.

Fashion Designer
    I love the fountain much more than the final prize, lol. So glad we got two 4x4 displays, it's really nice of S8 thank you and keep up the good work! And a special thanks to you who helped us all with the goals with all this info!

Hi Everyone,
    How is everyone doing?
    I'm having a problem with the Goal ending early for me for some reason. I was on the last step,
    Carpe Diem. I also thought they give an option to spend gems to finish the goal or get the prize at the end.
    Unless I finished it & not aware of it?
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    How is everyone doing?
    I'm having a problem with the Goal ending early for me for some reason. I was on the last step,
    Carpe Diem. I also thought they give an option to spend gems to finish the goal or get the prize at the end.
    Unless I finished it & not aware of it?
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    Sorry to hear that. For this, you'll need Support to help you to check. Please contact Support via support form.

I completed the goal for the jelly cookies but the custard tarts never unlocked...can't move past! Tried deleting and reloading the game...did not help. What do I do??

Stuck on jelly cookies in when in rome

I completed the steps for jelly cookies but the other recipes never unlocked...I deleted and reloaded the game, still doesn't show up...whole goal is gone...anyone else with this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dillydiner View Post
    I completed the steps for jelly cookies but the other recipes never unlocked...I deleted and reloaded the game, still doesn't show up...whole goal is gone...anyone else with this problem?
    I'm very sorry to say this, but the goal is already over. Meaning that the goal steps and recipes that you've never done will remain locked in your appliance cookbook/market tab....forever. (until S8 decides to re-release it which is ... rare)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dillydiner View Post
    eeveldoll is correct. This goal has already expired and I'm afraid those recipes will remain locked. Sorry that you didnt complete in time. For your information, there's a timer under your goal list, keep an eye on it for future goals.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678