Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Please, do you know someone, how much savage soils and tough clays can I have in inventory?
    Is possible to do "beforehand supply" over 99?
    I have over 100 now and I'm busy stocking for future upgrades. I'm curious as to what the cap is myself.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I have over 100 now and I'm busy stocking for future upgrades. I'm curious as to what the cap is myself.
    The cap for the savage soil is 200. I haven't maxed out the clay yet, but I assume it's the same.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Katt!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Thank you Katt!
    You're welcome! Love the artwork for this challenge. The rocks are ripe with boars, so its best to chop a few right after spawning the monster in the farmhouses. Also, the drops stop between chapters, so be sure to use all of your energy stocking up before you do the upgrade. So far, a great event!

Nightclub Owner
    Man the drop rate of clay compared to savage soil is ridiculous. I've chopped 4 rock outcroppings and only have 18 clay.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    You're welcome! Love the artwork for this challenge. The rocks are ripe with boars, so its best to chop a few right after spawning the monster in the farmhouses. Also, the drops stop between chapters, so be sure to use all of your energy stocking up before you do the upgrade. So far, a great event!
    This is a great piece of advice. I used to rush these and upgrade as soon as I had the resources but I'm much smarter now thanks to the collective wisdom of this forum.

Fashion Designer
    Where do I get savage soil from? Chopped willows, rocks. Done with chapter 1.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Where do I get savage soil from? Chopped willows, rocks. Done with chapter 1.
    Have you started chapter 2?
    Soil comes from the special twisted willows . They are available for 100 gp each in the featured section.

Does anybody knows, please, when the event it's supposed to automatically start? I' m going to be busy this weekend and i wanted to wait, but i wouldn't like to be caught unaware!

Host(ess)
    Well 4 hours on and still no monster and no side story. I've lost count of the number of farmhouses I've visited!! Is this right Spiritwind?

Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast