Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Quote Originally Posted by myhsplace View Post
    i had a parked beast and nope, no mantiwort from loads of farmhouse visits after chapter one was completed.
    i didn't want to wait for a fix from S8 or a later chapter so decided to buy the 20 gem trap to spaw mantiwort and side goal popped up as soon as mantiwort spawned and farmhouses are now spawning mantiwort.
    Same here. I'm on Android.

Finished chapter one, checked farmhouses and jewelers countless times with no mantiworts.

After buying and chopping the trap, the side goal appeared and I've gotten a good amount of mantiworts from farmhouses since then.
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!

Goal 6: Place a Mantiwort Terrarium (Buy in marketplace)

Oh, I was curious and I bought Mantiwort Terrarium last night before I read the tips and goals.
    It is a problem? It will be counted?
    Further, it is possible to buy another just for the gems :-/

Executive Chef
    logically thinking.. the side goal appears only when the first mantiwort is spawned. visiting farmhouses so far (I've finished chapter1 and waiting on chapter2) I had spawned only fangbeasts, which did count in the first chapter as goal auto-checked off. no more spawned during waiting-time.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by catsociety View Post
    No notice that you're not supposed to have a monster on your board on chapter 1. So no monster and no side goal. What do I do now?
    Actually, it is noted in Big, red type on page 1 under Goals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Actually, it is noted in Big, red type on page 1 under Goals.
    Yeah, I dunno about @catsociety, but that was added after I had already passed that step so.....

I suspect @catsociety meant no notice in the actual game.
    Last edited by hugpete; 03-30-17 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Please can someone tell me whether clay drops from iron rich rocks as well as ordinary outcroppings? I seem to have a lot of them lying around.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Just curious.....is everyone who is waiting for the side goal License to Till also still waiting for the first mantiwort to appear?

I'm just thinking maybe it was fighting the mantiwort that triggered the side goal?

Also, just a quick reminder.......make sure there aren't any beasts parked (or hiding) in your kingdoms!
    Yes. It's possible
    I haven't the side goal license to till
    I had one troll parked in troll sparring but I finished the goal 1, and all the chapter one without ****ing any monster :?
    Last edited by paisdelasmaravillas; 03-30-17 at 11:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Another goal with a glitch?

Fashion Designer
    I had a fangbeast on my board when I completed chapter 1 (before it was discovered you shouldn't), so I am in the same boat as others. I kept trying to spawn a mantiwort from farmhouses, but still no luck. Spiritwind - would you ask S8 to give us the side goal so we can hopefully work on that while waiting for other chapters to begin? I'd hate to wait until chapter 4 or 5 like someone mentioned to get the side goal. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by catsociety View Post
    No notice that you're not supposed to have a monster on your board on chapter 1. So no monster and no side goal. What do I do now?
    I think when starting any new event it is probably best to ensure we have no beasts on the board, as we often have to spawn something early on.

I wouldn't expect there to be a pop up in the game advising us about this, as it is a choice to leave something on our board, not really part of the way the game is designed to be played.

Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast