Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelia View Post
    Update. I have 2 more eggs. So I have a total of 10 eggs. I get 1 egg a day I collect 96 times a day or more for 1 egg. I guess I didn't get to participate . I'm level 26. What am I doing wrong
    Nothing, golden eggs are a rare drop. I didn't get to participate either.

@Riverly: LOL...

Just made two baby mantiworts in my primary kingdom. Still collecting in my secondary kingdom. Good luck to everybody still working on the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Now I'm mad. I'm at the end of the game - I was only able to finish to level 9. They put up a message saying ""Last Call! This event has expired, but it's not too late to get the grand prize! Buy now for 500 gems" They're nuts if they think I'm going to spend $20.00 to finish this whatever-it-is. I'm not spending another dime until they give me an event I can finish without gems. Until the swan challenge I could finish every event. Bring back the old Castle Story.
    I finished this event two days before it ended in one castle. When I saw what the reward was (the drops of Baby Mantiwort, Queen Mantiwort, Twisted Terrarium, Mantiwort Terrarium, Sleeping Dahlia ) I stopped playing this event in all the other castles even though I could have finished them in time. It just isn't worth it. I wish we would get some useful stuff again, like meals, energy, present boxes like "play for 10 minutes with unlimited energy".

Hmm... I just got to the part where you ask for torches. I asked for at least 34, but it didn't register. The goal says to ask, not to receive. Perhaps the goal is wrong?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    For those asking about the building drop remember often times they don't have it start dropping anything until the event is over for everyone. Not saying this is the case but there is still a chance it will start to have drops in a few days unless someone had confirmed it was a deco only building
    in the last few quests that required upgrades to a building it ended up that the building was just coin drop only. That seems to be the latest trend. For some reason S8 changed the game, because we use to get structures that had useful drops. Now we just get strange fairies or monsters or creatures that have the drops. I'm not sure what their reasoning is behind this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr1zz_LeBear View Post
    Hmm... I just got to the part where you ask for torches. I asked for at least 34, but it didn't register. The goal says to ask, not to receive. Perhaps the goal is wrong?
    In all previous quests/goals, when it says to ask/request neighbours for items, it only registers when your neighbours accept your requests.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, here are the official drops for mantiworts. (Thank you PikaSquirrell)

Queen Mantiwort:
    • Fur
    • Rat Tail
    • Creep Tooth
    • Fey Crystal
    • Milk
    • Silver Ore
    • Jewels

Baby Mantiwort:
    • Fur
    • Rat Tail
    • Creep Tooth
    • Fey Crystal
    • Silver Ore
    • Jewels
    • White Petals

Woo I can complete the quest for 500 gems, and get queen mantiwort. I have 50 saved. I think I might do better buying two gold mines though at 260 gems each.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    Woo I can complete the quest for 500 gems, and get queen mantiwort. I have 50 saved. I think I might do better buying two gold mines though at 260 gems each.
    Yes, buying the two gold mines on sale is defintely a better value.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, here are the official drops for mantiworts. (Thank you PikaSquirrell)

Queen Mantiwort:
    • Fur
    • Rat Tail
    • Creep Tooth
    • Fey Crystal
    • Milk
    • Silver Ore
    • Jewels
    First thing first, thank you SpiritWind. Appreciate the info!

On to the second thing: these drops are really useful indeed!? It's just that we can get almost all (is Fey Crystal rare, I don't know) of these drops from a whole lots of other sources which always available in-game with much shorter waiting time. Seriously, I was expecting something more from a grand-prize of an event (at least comparable to Aideen but minus the golden items).

Executive Chef
    ★ SpiritWind00, ty for sharing (:

★ I just collected from the queen , she gave me milk and jewels, which is the same as Princess Alexandria (a puppy) lol ★