Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    You could add me as a neighbor if you want. I'm very disgruntled with this game but I always play.
    Its not that we do not have enough neighbors..
    My neighbors sent me the torch, but its just not count at my goal.
    So, there is a glitch..and not only for me, but also for some other players here..
    And they do not anything about it.
    I restart a hundred time the game and also my ipad..
    Its just not working...

Rhino Keeper
    If I finish Chapter 9 before Chapter 10 is available, can I make the 3 supergrow for Chapter 10 now and it will count when I can start Chapter 10?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    If I finish Chapter 9 before Chapter 10 is available, can I make the 3 supergrow for Chapter 10 now and it will count when I can start Chapter 10?
    Yes you can make supergrow ahead of time. In fact goal 3 of chapter 10 auto completed for me as well because I had collected lots of calming waters beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Make them before you complete chapter 9. They will count for your upgrade. Just make sure to craft them before upgrading the terrarium at the end of chapter 9. Otherwise you will have to wait for 10 to unlock before you can craft again.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    For the first time in doing these events, I haven't been stressed out or woke up multiple times during the night worried I'm not going to complete the event. I started this event, got the building, finished level one and thought hmm, I think I'm sitting this one out, so I have. It's been liberating.
    It is, isn't it? I didn't even get the building, just finished enough of chapter one to open the side goal. I have been collecting savage seedlings since the beginning and have almost enough for two babies in my primary game, still need a lot in my secondary game. Spawn rates definitely are different in both games.

I got a total of 3 golden eggs in two games since this event started and I needed a lot more. I bought the gold mine in both my games, but they mostly drop apples. I got one golden nugget from Aideen though.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to everyone who helped with information here. It really helped make this event possible to do. Didn't need to gem my way through things for once and it wasn't too stressful to do the collecting this time. I'm still loving my baby mantiwort, and I took some advice I read here and have stored some of the pretty event trees to use later. Wish I'd had enough gems to get the mine - better start saving for the next time it's on sale!

Even though it took me more than 24 hours to get the torches on my second game it was easy to plan ahead and move through the other tasks quickly once they had all come in.

Good luck to everyone who is still working to complete the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    .. if Baby Mantiwort is placed, crafting ability disappears from the Workshop.
    ★ thanks moon! now this goal becomes a mini challenge after completing the chapters

Very frustrating......I just made two plant pots and I am on the last goal to complete the terrarium to level 10 and the plant pots didn't register and I also collected two sleeping dahlias which didn't register either. I'm dedicating my time and using some gems to try and finish this in the short time I have left and if this keeps happening, I will fail. Glitches like this really need to be sorted out, I also spent some money on buying the little starter packs as well ��

I thought I was going to be able to finish this event, but last night I got to Ch. 7, Fight the Mantiwort , and I haven't been able to find one. I've gone around and collected from a half a dozen or more farmhouses for at least 6 times. I've slain many Fang beasts, but no Mantiworts! It's wasting all my energy and time. Why does S8 insist on doing this EVERY STINKING TIME!!! They seem to think we have time to babysit this game every 10 minutes. I need to get a life!

Banned
    Now I'm mad. I'm at the end of the game - I was only able to finish to level 9. They put up a message saying ""Last Call! This event has expired, but it's not too late to get the grand prize! Buy now for 500 gems" They're nuts if they think I'm going to spend $20.00 to finish this whatever-it-is. I'm not spending another dime until they give me an event I can finish without gems. Until the swan challenge I could finish every event. Bring back the old Castle Story.