Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Quote Originally Posted by janleigh View Post
    On two occasions my terrarium hasn't dropped any beetles I will never finish if it carries on please help!
    What chapter are you on? The beetles stop dropping during chapter7 as they aren't needed for the upgrade. The drops resume again once chapter 8 is unlocked. If you are on a chapter that requires beetles and they aren't dropping, I recommend contacting support, because I'm pretty sure they are a guaranteed drop of 2-4 per collection.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Has anyone else that had these stored also loose theirs as I bought 90 of these and stored them for future use because we don't have to grow them first I thought they may come in handy I purchased the twisted willow trees as I was not playing to purchase the icywillow
    I have 99 icy willows stored waaaaay back in my inventory. And I currently have 95 twisted willows in storage, with 4 more storable ones on the board. So far no problems here. Fingers crossed.

Anyone who has had their stored willows (icy or twisted) disappear should contact support. As for storing them, they MUST be stored immediately after purchase, before leaving the game or even your own kingdom. Otherwise, they can never be stored. Also, if they have been chopped even once, they can no longer be stored.

Quote Originally Posted by icydove View Post
    My torches have been stuck all morning. I contacted tech support last event, and they didn't do anything to help me.
    Have you tried force closing the app on your device? Sometimes that is necessary to make them register.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I have 99 icy willows stored waaaaay back in my inventory. And I currently have 95 twisted willows in storage, with 4 more storable ones on the board. So far no problems here. Fingers crossed.

Anyone who has had their stored willows (icy or twisted) disappear should contact support. As for storing them, they MUST be stored immediately after purchase, before leaving the game or even your own kingdom. Otherwise, they can never be stored. Also, if they have been chopped even once, they can no longer be stored.
    Thank you very much

Executive Chef
    I'm glad we need just 12 loose dirt for Ch 9 and Ch 10. I get a lot of clay flying around but few loose dirt.
    Just a reminder to not upgrade to next chapter too soon, or you'll lose a lot of time that can be spent gathering resources.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm glad we need just 12 loose dirt for Ch 9 and Ch 10. I get a lot of clay flying around but few loose dirt.
    Just a reminder to not upgrade to next chapter too soon, or you'll lose a lot of time that can be spent gathering resources.
    I hear you. I have been hamering rocks all day and still dont got all the required loose dirt for Ch 9 and 10. Considering changing my kingdom name into hammer girl

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    YES YOU can collect loose soil while waiting for the torches to come in. i answered my own question. two outcropping = 4 loose dirt and one golden nugget. thank you.
    Or in my case - 2 rock outcrops got me one loose dirt and no gold nuggets, but plenty of clay - which I won't need as I've already got all that was required.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Im now in Chapter 8, hopefully I will have enough time to get tge beetles I need to complete

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Have you tried force closing the app on your device? Sometimes that is necessary to make them register.
    Several times. Not only am I not receiving credit for torches acknowledged in the news feed, but some of my requests did not even go out to some of my family members who play and the requests will not re-send. I'll echo the sentiment of others: quit requiring neighbor requests until the system is fixed, allow multiple days for the requests to come in, or use requests as a side goal that doesn't stop progress on the main goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineKats View Post
    I hear you. I have been hamering rocks all day and still dont got all the required loose dirt for Ch 9 and 10. Considering changing my kingdom name into hammer girl
    Lol
    It's hammer time.

Icy dove I hope you get your game fixed. That's rediculous.