Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm happy that these new willow trees are storable like the icies were. Can't have too many grown trees stocked up for future events!
    Thanks for the heads up! They do need to be stored before leaving the game, just like the icies were. (I had purchased a couple and left the game, those aren't storable)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachernova View Post
    I unfirtunately had the monster when I clecked the farmhouse and now no side goal, how to get it started ?? Please, help me
    Do you mean you had a different type of monster already on the board? If so, defeat it and then keep checking the farmhouses. Eventually a mantiwort will appear.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    When I visited a farmhouse and a jeweler in chapter 1, I had a monster parked. Then I came here and read about the mantiwort side goal. I ****ed the parked monster and ever since I have been trying to find a maniwort but none has shown up. I probably visited farmhouses 40+ times and jewelers 15+ times.

Rhino Keeper
    So how do you grow a baby mantiwort?

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 2 of 10:
    Goal 1 of 3- Clear a Twisted Willow (100 coins) 10 chops. Gives wood, living wood, sap, savage soil
    Goal 2 of 3- Gather Savage Soil (Search the roots of Twisted Willows) Need 25
    Goal 3 of 3- Upgrade the Twisted Terrarium to level 2. Need 99 Savage Soil, 15 Golden Eggs, 99 wood, 50 jewels
    Last edited by ZOOMANIA69; 04-04-17 at 12:05 AM. Reason: corrected typo

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have the side goal for the manti thing either

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikachernova View Post
    I unfirtunately had the monster when I clecked the farmhouse and now no side goal, how to get it started ?? Please, help me
    Same here, I had my troll parked. Think we may have to wait for day 2. I've checked about 25 farmhouses and no whatever they are and no side goal.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    Chapter 2 of 10:
    Goal 1 of 3- Clear a Twisted Willow (100 coins) 10 chops. Gives wood, living wood, sap, savage soil
    Goal 2 of 3- Gather Savage Soil (Search the roots of Twisted Willows) Need 25
    Goal 3 of 3- Upgrade the Twisted Terrarium to level 2. Need 29 Savage Soil, 15 Golden Eggs, 99 wood, 50 jewels
    Uh, oh...15 gold eggs 😳
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Going to have a long talk with Ivy about her experiments and future living arrangements. At least there weren't any explosions. Yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 3 of 10
    A Mantiwort's vines and roots are wickedly strong! To effectively pot one in the Twisted Terrarium, we need reinforced clay. I think I know just the thing!
    Goal 1 of 3- Clear a Rock Outcropping (leave no stone unturned)
    Goal 2 of 3- Gather Tough Clay- Need 20 (find amongst the rocks!)
    Goal 3 of 3-Upgrade the Twisted Terrarium to level 3. Need 50 Savage Soil, 50 Tough Clay, 30 Living Wood, 30 Purple Petal.

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast