Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Which maths sheet do you want me to link? Just make sure you've all included all of the same items used in crafts. I can link a page or a post or both!
    I will add the missing items: Tough Clay Plant Pot Mystery Nugget Super Grow

Will post it later when merged in my sheet.

PS: My table only takes into account the need for the chapter upgrade, not what is needed for the sub-gaols. Sub-goals do not count as this material is used during the upgrade process.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Do we know the drops for calming water? I'm expecting 1-4 per collection, but just wanted to double check before tomorrow.

Moon, thank you for you kind advice, I try to follow it. Busy making pots today (16 and counting).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Thanks just answered my question I just posted. Lol. Least I'm not wasting resources, I'm on 15 plant pots already.
    I have stopped making them at ten, and am just gathering clay. We will need to chop a lot of trees later for worms or beetles, so I'm going to focus on getting all the clay.

Plant pots 13 & 14 are in the workshops now. I'm hoping to craft all 26 before upgrading. (Lots of trees will die today ) But, if I'm reading correctly, I'll be through chopping rocks with my next energy refill, if the current drop rates hold. I need 15 more tough clay (or 25 for a souvenir pot). Having maxed on the clay and dirt before upgrading the during previous chapter helped tremendously!
    Energy is the hold-up. My daily Ali's are certainly getting a workout. Lol

Added bonus---I'm able to keep up with the simple glue, because chopping trees replenishes the sap used.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-02-17 at 10:03 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Guys when you're counting how many plant pots you will need don't forget to count those you'll need to make super grow.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Chickens..... Lots and lots of chickens!
    I have lots of chickens that i collect from regularly but they rarely drop golden eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    Guys when you're counting how many plant pots you will need don't forget to count those you'll need to make super grow.
    I'm basing the need for 26 on the upgrade list on page 1. 20 plant pots for the actual upgrades, plus 6 more pots for the 6 super grow.

While I appreciate the charts and graphs tremendously...huge thanks to those who took the time!...I had to double check for myself, because the total of 26 pots already takes into account the ones needed for super grow. At first I just looked at the bottom line totals and would have ended up with an extra 6 pots. (If I'm wrong about this, someone please correct me!)

I'd like to also add a huge shout out and many thanks to those who forged ahead and so generously shared the requirements with the forum. As always, it is incredibly helpful!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Do we know the drops for calming water? I'm expecting 1-4 per collection, but just wanted to double check before tomorrow.

Moon, thank you for you kind advice, I try to follow it. Busy making pots today (16 and counting).
    I'm getting only 1 calming water per collection. It's been slow going.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    You are correct. That is what takes the plant pot number to 26. There are 6 needed for the super grow. I had missed that info to begin with since it was in a higher chapter, but stormyskater and ptikaberk let me know.

Executive Chef
    Are mantibeetles and calming water guaranteed drops?