Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Farm Supplier
    Update on my golden egg situation: I've had two drop this morning (one from a hatchery and one from a chicken) - hopefully this means that the drop rates are currently higher than normal.
    4 more to go....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    140 mantiworms
    I believe we need just 121 mantiworms.
    25+12+14*6

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    I believe we need just 121 mantiworms.
    25+12+14*6
    I also had determined 121, but went with stormyskater' snubber since it was higher in case I might have missed something.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dfmomcat View Post
    Has anyone else noticed we are doing the Ice Queen event again?

Replace all the event item names and art ( snowflakes=savage soil, snowballs=tough clay, polar bears=mantiwarts, cozy fire=terrarium, etc. ) and we need the exact same amounts from the exact sources.
    In all the goals and upgrades, the normal items (gold eggs, petals, etc) are exactly the same as well.

If this remains true in future storybook events, we can just plug the new names into a template and know what's coming without gemming ahead. That's how I noticed this, ice queen was the first story I put into a spreadsheet. LOL

Disclaimer: There may be one or two number that are different (I haven't checked real close yet) and I do appreciate our gemmers ( you guys and gals are awesome!).
    Dfmomcat - would you check your ice queen spreadsheet numbers (or your numbers for this event if you have them) against the numbers I have listed on page 20? I can update mine, if needed.

Nightclub Owner
    My Royal Peacock and Griffina are where I get most of my golden eggs. Perhaps it's just me but they give way more than any other animal in my game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The only items dropping during Chapter 2 are the savage soil & clay since those are the items needed to upgrade the Terrarium to Level 3.
    Always wait as long as possible before upgrading the Terrarium to be able to accumulate the items related to that chapter. I have in the past waited until the next day to upgrade & then the next chapter opens immediately.
    Not sure if you have a typo here . I don't think we can get clay until chapter 3, not 2, as this is when we can upgrade to level 3. (Note I am only on day 2 , so must admit I haven't tried to chop rocks for clay)
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 04-01-17 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Not sure if you have a typo here . I don't think we can get clay until chapter 3, not 2, as this is when we can upgrade to level 3. (Note I am only on day 2 , so must admit I haven't tried to chop rocks for clay)
    Oops... I think you're right about that. It should say Chapter 3. I'll go correct my original post. Thanks🙂
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This is why I posted my question about what level you need to be. The player who sent me a PM is L22 and they don't have it. The level 15 in post 1 is just part of my template. I was wondering for those with multi accounts what their experience is with the secondary account. Perhaps it L25+?????
    Actually my lowest account is lv 25 she doesnt have the event either... I was really surprised by that - how about lv 26? ( I will lv up soon- I will let you know then)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-02-17 at 07:29 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Dfmomcat - would you check your ice queen spreadsheet numbers (or your numbers for this event if you have them) against the numbers I have listed on page 20? I can update mine, if needed.
    Unfortunately, the numbers are on my computer at work  and being in accounting, the beginning of the month is not good for slack time to pull and post them on Monday.

The Ice queen thread is still available under guides if you want to check there. I can't seem to get copy or links to work on my IPad. Sorry about that. 

(Quoted on page 47 post 468)
    Last edited by dfmomcat; 04-01-17 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Found it

Fashion Designer
    Dfmomcat - no worries! I'll check the other event. Hope first of the month activities go well.