Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daydream_er View Post
    Does this event just appear automatically? I'm on level 20 on my iPhone and I have the app fully updated, but there's no sign of the storybook showing up. Thanks in advance!
    there should be an icon on you right side of screen. If you have it, tap it then you could choose to start the chapter or not
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	36377
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    I still do not have any events and I'm on current version (android)

It's 4:30 pm EST and still no event icons. I do see "sale" on the Market icon in the bottom though.

This really sucks, I had no idea there was an event going on at all, let alone find out I've missed days.

I'm level 23 or something Does this require a higher level?
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Farm Supplier
    Hello
    I have bought the gold mine. But need golden eggs faster is there any other way to get them? I collect from the chicken but they are so rare. if not should i stop playing as need eggs to upgrade to level 2? ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT. THANK YOU.

Executive Chef
    I apologize if this has been asked and answered:

If I buy the terrarium now (chapter 2), will I collect the mantibeetles now or will they not start until chapter 6?

Edit: would the calming waters only drop from dahlias during those chapters also?

I know that's how it works with the rocks and trees but wasn't sure for the building.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 04-01-17 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    there should be an icon on you right side of screen. If you have it, tap it then you could choose to start the chapter or not
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	36377
    That's what I was hoping for, but i can't seem to find that icon anywhere.

I listened to the tip on holding off upgrading to level 2 so I could stock up on savage soil before chapter 2. Is there anything we can chop or spawn while waiting between other chapters? I tried chopping trees, hitting farmhouses. Didn't get anything but thought could be low drop rate as I didn't want to waste too much energy. Thanks.

How much savage soil can we store? I was following the tip of not upgrading til the end of chapter 2. I have 165 in my inventory so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I listened to the tip on holding off upgrading to level 2 so I could stock up on savage soil before chapter 2. Is there anything we can chop or spawn while waiting between other chapters? I tried chopping trees, hitting farmhouses. Didn't get anything but thought could be low drop rate as I didn't want to waste too much energy. Thanks.
    The only items dropping during Chapter 3 are the savage soil & clay since those are the items needed to upgrade the Terrarium to Level 3.
    Always wait as long as possible before upgrading the Terrarium to be able to accumulate the items related to that chapter. I have in the past waited until the next day to upgrade & then the next chapter opens immediately.

The Mantiwort can be spawned at any time. The spawn rate may vary though.

Quote Originally Posted by a1mathteach View Post
    How much savage soil can we store? I was following the tip of not upgrading til the end of chapter 2. I have 165 in my inventory so far.
    If you check the back of the inventory card, it shows 200 for the soil & clay.
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-01-17 at 06:32 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    I still do not have any events and I'm on current version (android)

It's 4:30 pm EST and still no event icons. I do see "sale" on the Market icon in the bottom though.

This really sucks, I had no idea there was an event going on at all, let alone find out I've missed days.

I'm level 23 or something Does this require a higher level?
    This is why I posted my question about what level you need to be. The player who sent me a PM is L22 and they don't have it. The level 15 in post 1 is just part of my template. I was wondering for those with multi accounts what their experience is with the secondary account. Perhaps it L25+?????

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled88 View Post
    Hello
    I have bought the gold mine. But need golden eggs faster is there any other way to get them? I collect from the chicken but they are so rare. if not should i stop playing as need eggs to upgrade to level 2? ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT. THANK YOU.
    Chickens..... Lots and lots of chickens!