Executive Chef
    The baby manticort dropped white petals and jewels first collection

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    Good numbers, thanks. However, I have added it to be

689 savage soil
    310 tough clay
    26 simple glue

I think our difference is in chapters 9 & 10. There are 6 super grows needed. Each requires 1 plant pot, 3 mantibeetles, and 2 loose soil. Can anyone confirm that loose soil is the same as savage soil? I have not accounted for those loose soil anywhere.
    I also have:

140 calming water
    78 mantibeetles
    140 mantiworms
    24 savage seedlings
    14 mystery nuggets (ingredients already accounted for)
    2 hearty feast
    10 truffles

This is strictly based on posts here... I'm only on Chapter 1 myself. Thanks to all the speeders!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Question 1.... What app version do you need to have to see this event on android?

Question 2.... What do you think is the minimum game level for this event? Have a PM I need help with. Thanks heaps!
    I have the valentine's version (1.7.0.1g) and I have the event

Has anyone else noticed we are doing the Ice Queen event again?

Replace all the event item names and art ( snowflakes=savage soil, snowballs=tough clay, polar bears=mantiwarts, cozy fire=terrarium, etc. ) and we need the exact same amounts from the exact sources.
    In all the goals and upgrades, the normal items (gold eggs, petals, etc) are exactly the same as well.

If this remains true in future storybook events, we can just plug the new names into a template and know what's coming without gemming ahead. That's how I noticed this, ice queen was the first story I put into a spreadsheet. LOL

Disclaimer: There may be one or two number that are different (I haven't checked real close yet) and I do appreciate our gemmers ( you guys and gals are awesome!).

Executive Chef
    Icy willows are now called twisted willows.
    Icy snowballs are now called tough clay.
    You are right. Same template. Very interesting.
    It seems they're just throwing things out here. I hope this is just temporary til they can get new ideas for main story line.
    I wonder if my Little Shop of Horrors will immediately go into storage.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-01-17 at 08:06 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Thank you so much to the players who forge ahead using gems and report to the rest of us what the requirements are. I know it would be much harder for me without this information.

I started compiling the requirements for planning ahead. I will add to this, but being on chapter 3, I can't gather much else right now. As far as I can tell, these requirements are totals for the whole event.

Savage soil - 689
    Tough clay - 310
    Plant Pots - 26 (needs 20 savage soil and 10 tough clay for each pot which is included in totals above)
    Simple glue - 26 (needed for plant pots)
    Blue petals - 60
    Purple petals - 60
    Living wood - 60
    Fancy blocks - 15
    Golden eggs - 15
    Prime cut - 30
    Glimmerdust - 50
    Calming water - 140
    Mantibeetles - 78
    Mantiworms - 140
    Savage seedlings - 24 + 40 for side goal and each baby mantiwort you want to craft
    Mystery nuggets - 14 (ingredients already accounted for)
    Hearty feast - 2
    Truffles - 10

Thanks to stormyskater who provided some of the last requirement numbers. A few of your numbers were higher than my totals, so I used yours instead as I might have missed something in the later chapters.
    This is soooooo helpful, appreciate all the work, would it be possible to post and update this on page one so that other players can find it easily instead of reading through hundreds of posts. Again thanks soooo much!

Executive Chef
    Snow block is now called plant pot. Not intending to be negative. I have a boring day of rock chopping ahead so just looking into this to while away the time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dfmomcat View Post

Replace all the event item names and art ( snowflakes=savage soil, snowballs=tough clay, polar bears=mantiwarts, cozy fire=terrarium, etc. ) and we need the exact same amounts from the exact sources.
    In all the goals and upgrades, the normal items (gold eggs, petals, etc) are exactly the same as well.

If this remains true in future storybook events, we can just plug the new names into a template and know what's coming without gemming ahead. That's how I noticed this, ice queen was the first story I put into a spreadsheet. LOL

Disclaimer: There may be one or two number that are different (I haven't checked real close yet) and I do appreciate our gemmers ( you guys and gals are awesome!).
    See RS2, the last several cruise events have been almost identical to previous ones. I now have several duplicate decorations/characters.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dfmomcat View Post

Lol I think this is what S8 calls streamlining their games. RS2 has had repeats now nothing at all :/. So I guess we should just be happy we have something to do cuz RS2 is really really boring right now. I have to say I love the trees and the manti plant.
    Name: Tybug

Does this event just appear automatically? I'm on level 20 on my iPhone and I have the app fully updated, but there's no sign of the storybook showing up. Thanks in advance!