Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    thank you again
    You're very welcome! I appreciate your taking the time to say thanks. ☺

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Question 1.... What app version do you need to have to see this event on android?

Question 2.... What do you think is the minimum game level for this event? Have a PM I need help with. Thanks heaps!
    Updated the app yesterday to version 1.0.8.1g. The event popped up before updating though so it should work for the previous version too, must've been version 1.0.8 or something. Not sure if this helps ... :)

Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Chapter 9 reward- 2 savage seedling

Chapter 10

Goal 1 of 4: Give 2 hearty feasts
    Goal 2 of 4: Give truffles (A really royal gift) - need to give 10 truffles
    Goal 3 of 4: Gather calming water (Drink responsibly!) 1/5 ( it gave me credit for calming water in inventory)
    Goal 4 of 4: Upgrade the terrarium to level 10 (Perfect!)

Needs 3 Super Grow, 2 Plant Pot,5 Mystery Nugget, 30 Calming Water
    Thank you for posting! Really helps planning ahead.

Rhino Keeper
    Excellent Ktorewqas

Fashion Designer
    Thank you so much to the players who forge ahead using gems and report to the rest of us what the requirements are. I know it would be much harder for me without this information.

I started compiling the requirements for planning ahead. I will add to this, but being on chapter 3, I can't gather much else right now. As far as I can tell, these requirements are totals for the whole event.

Savage soil - 719
    Tough clay - 310
    Plant Pots - 26 (needs 20 savage soil and 10 tough clay for each pot which is included in totals above)
    Simple glue - 26 (needed for plant pots)
    Jewels - 50
    Blue petals - 60
    Purple petals - 60
    Living wood - 60
    Fancy blocks - 15
    Golden eggs - 15
    Prime cut - 30
    Glimmerdust - 50
    Calming water - 140
    Mantibeetles - 78
    Mantiworms - 121
    Loose soil - 12
    Savage seedlings - 24 + 40 for side goal and each baby mantiwort you want to craft
    Mystery nuggets - 14 (ingredients already accounted for)
    Hearty feast - 2
    Truffles - 10

I took a second look at the numbers and revised some of them. If I am incorrect, please let me know.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 04-04-17 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Revised some totals

Fashion Designer
    I finally did spawn a mantiwort and get the side goal once I was in Chapter 3.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Thank you so much to the players who forge ahead using gems and report to the rest of us what the requirements are. I know it would be much harder for me without this information.

I started compiling the requirements for planning ahead. I will add to this, but being on chapter 3, I can't gather much else right now. As far as I can tell, these requirements are for the whole event.

Savage soil - 599
    Tough clay - 250
    Plant Pots - 20 (needs 20 savage soil and 10 tough clay for each pot which is included in totals above)
    Simple glue - 20 (needed for plant pots)
    Blue petals - 60
    Purple petals - 60
    Living wood - 60
    Fancy blocks - 15
    Golden eggs - 15
    Prime cut - 30
    Glimmerdust - 50
    Good numbers, thanks. However, I have added it to be

689 savage soil
    310 tough clay
    26 simple glue

I think our difference is in chapters 9 & 10. There are 6 super grows needed. Each requires 1 plant pot, 3 mantibeetles, and 2 loose soil. Can anyone confirm that loose soil is the same as savage soil? I have not accounted for those loose soil anywhere.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see this on android and the game updated sometime before I woke up. When I log in and see news screen of who visited/item swaps, in the background I see "12 days" and some icon which I forget what it is. When I x out of news, the 12 days thingis gone and nothing in my quest book is listed about it. Is it just slow to arrive for me?
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    Good numbers, thanks. However, I have added it to be

689 savage soil
    310 tough clay
    26 simple glue

I think our difference is in chapters 9 & 10. There are 6 super grows needed. Each requires 1 plant pot, 3 mantibeetles, and 2 loose soil. Can anyone confirm that loose soil is the same as savage soil? I have not accounted for those loose soil anywhere.
    Thanks for the info. Yes, loose soil is savage soil. I think the needed savage seedings (24)
    are missing
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 04-01-17 at 06:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Question 1.... What app version do you need to have to see this event on android?

Question 2.... What do you think is the minimum game level for this event? Have a PM I need help with. Thanks heaps!

Android had an update in the Play Store in the last week. It reverts the splash screen and icon back from Valentines day pink. It's version 1.8.0.1g

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, stormyskater. I hadn't looked at the super grows yet. I'll update my numbers.