Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you already had a monster in your Kingdom while on Chapter 1 Task 1 and didn't get the Mantiwort, you can still get it from the Farmhouse. You won't be stuck not able to get it, it may take a few collections from the Farmhouse, but it will eventually spawn. Once you **** one and get a Savage Seedling, your side Goal will start.

This hasn't worked for me. All I get are fang beasts.

Fashion Designer
    If you already had a monster in your Kingdom while on Chapter 1 Task 1 and didn't get the Mantiwort, you can still get it from the Farmhouse. You won't be stuck not able to get it, it may take a few collections from the Farmhouse, but it will eventually spawn. Once you **** one and get a Savage Seedling, your side Goal will start.
    Pika - this hasn't been true for me either. I'm sure at some point I'll get them, but I really hate wasting energy visiting farmhouses and slaying fangbeasts. I wish there was something that could be done to give us the side goal and get the first mantiwort to appear. Those that got one right away are still getting them, but many of us are waiting through several chapters to get our first.

Executive Chef
    Not the case for me either ... I've been collecting from my farmhouses religiously and only get fangbeasts

UPDATE: once Chapter 3 started I spawned a Maniwort finally
    Last edited by hagypagy; 04-01-17 at 01:50 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Any tips on getting golden eggs? I've visited the hub so I know where to look but I'm hoping someone knows which items are more likely to surprise me with one (or even the 6 I'm going to need).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 100Anne View Post
    Any tips on getting golden eggs? I've visited the hub so I know where to look but I'm hoping someone knows which items are more likely to surprise me with one (or even the 6 I'm going to need).
    Chickens, loads of chickens!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    not knowing what items you have re golden eggs makes it tough to help, but I'm guessing you don't have the golden mine, so if I were you I would load up my board with chickens and collect. Feral lands and Desert sands adventures can both drop g/eggs, so I'd head off on those too. Would you have the gems to skip?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    ha! snap SC!!

Quote Originally Posted by 100Anne View Post
    Any tips on getting golden eggs? ...
    If you have any Griffins from before I find they seem to have a decent drop rate for golden eggs.
    Also about your living wood issue, don't forget to craft them in the potion shop! I used up a bunch of my extra wood that way. (The new little white bushes are fantastic for building up white petal stock using 1/3 the energy)

PS- someone asked early on but Dark cave and Glimmer Rock Formations do not drop the clay btw.
    Last edited by Solientus; 04-01-17 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Tap your Recents key where you can see all you're active apps and close CS by swiping it or tapping 'x'. If you don't have a Recents key you can use Task Manager (in settings I think) to force close active apps.
    Thanks much!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    This hasn't worked for me. All I get are fang beasts.
    Same for me. All day yesterday collecting from 7 farmhouses and nothing so far today - always fangbeast!!