Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    If you have two workshops, wait until you have collected 80 of the seedlings, then craft both mantiworts at the same time. That has worked in the past and that's what I'm planning to try this time.
    Yeah. I feel super silly. As soon as I went back to the game this idea popped into my head. But at least I know if we both think it's not such a crazy idea.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have 150 gems to buy the mantowort terrarium that chapter 6 requires :/ does this mean that this even isn't doable without using gems?? Ive completed many events before and there always was a way to do it without gems. Idk if I should just stop now, I'm kind of crushed because I love these prizes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    I don't have 150 gems to buy the mantowort terrarium that chapter 6 requires :/ does this mean that this even isn't doable without using gems?? Ive completed many events before and there always was a way to do it without gems. Idk if I should just stop now, I'm kind of crushed because I love these prizes
    there is one only costs coins beside the one costs gems
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steffihilson View Post
    I seem to be the only one not happy about the golden eggs. For me the nuggets are the easiest to obtain, and they usually want only a few of those, but it's always 15 eggs! I hate being maxed on nuggets, while I wait for the eggs to replenish
    I purchased the gold mine the last time it was on sale, but normally my golden eggs are at max so it doesn't drop. I think this is because I collect milk and eggs all the time to do the dairy trade and earn expansion permits. I think this is why I have plenty of eggs. Not sure what you use for trading, but that one seems the easiest for me, and they replenish quickly. Just my two cents.

Executive Chef
    why can't we get more baby Mantiwort. I crafted one and the craft is gone
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 9

Goal 1 of 5: Visit 50 community members
    Goal 2 of 5: Ask for torches. (20 from neighbors) Burn baby,burn!
    Goal 3 of 5: It went straight to the congratulations screen so I don't know what this goal is.
    Goal 4 of 5: Make super grow (it's got what plants crave). Needs 1 plant pot, 3 mantibeetles, 2 loose dirt.
    Goal 5 of 5: Upgrade the terrarium to level 9. (Nearly perfect). Needs 30 calming water, 3 super grow, 5 mystery nuggets.
    Last edited by gilachaya; 03-31-17 at 07:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    there is one only costs coins beside the one costs gems
    Thanks. I went back to check again and there is a coin purchase!!! I could swear I only saw 150 gems one and 500 gems one. Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me idk

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Chapter 9

Goal 1 of 5: Visit 50 community members
    Goal 2 of 5: Ask for torches. (20 from neighbors) Burn baby,burn!
    Goal 3 of 5: It went straight to the congratulations screen so I don't know what this goal is.
    Goal 4 of 5: Make super grow (it's got what plants crave). Needs 1 plant pot, 3 mantibeetles, 2 loose dirt.
    Goal 5 of 5: Upgrade the terrarium to level 9. (Nearly perfect). Needs 30 calming water, 3 super grow, 5 mystery nuggets.
    Thank you for the info! I'm not sure about the the loose dirt maybe it's savage soil.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    Thanks. I went back to check again and there is a coin purchase!!! I could swear I only saw 150 gems one and 500 gems one. Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me idk
    You are welcome yes, I think the eyes are naughty cause it's close to April fools day
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you already had a monster in your Kingdom while on Chapter 1 Task 1 and didn't get the Mantiwort, you can still get it from the Farmhouse. You won't be stuck not able to get it, it may take a few collections from the Farmhouse, but it will eventually spawn. Once you **** one and get a Savage Seedling, your side Goal will start.
    This has not been the case for me! I have been trying to get a Mantiwort to spawn all day, but all I get are Fangbeasts! Someone posted that they are spawning between chapters, but I am wondering if that only applies to those who already ****ed their first one?! I will try again when I start the next chapter--hope that works!

UPDATE: Happy to report that I just started a new chapter, tapped on my farmhouses, and received a Mantiwort!
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 04-01-17 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Update