Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Fashion Designer
    I've crafted my potted manti plant and I love it but are we only allowed to craft 1? My crafting ability left the workshop as soon as I crafted. I also can no longer get the manti plant thing to spawn from farmhouses anymore .... so do I need the savage seeds for anything else ? Any info would be great ! Thanks
    Name: Tybug

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I've crafted my potted manti plant and I love it but are we only allowed to craft 1? My crafting ability left the workshop as soon as I crafted. I also can no longer get the manti plant thing to spawn from farmhouses anymore .... so do I need the savage seeds for anything else ? Any info would be great ! Thanks

They will start spawning again in the next chapter, I too am also annoyed that we can only craft one, when you are a longtime 50 with lots of energy it gave you something to do even if you just stored the extra, now my itunes card and I will only log in once a day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    They will start spawning again in the next chapter, I too am also annoyed that we can only craft one, when you are a longtime 50 with lots of energy it gave you something to do even if you just stored the extra, now my itunes card and I will only log in once a day.
    Thank u for the info. It use to be the only 1 thing then they changed it to as many as u could craft with several items now I guess we are back to 1. . Oh well, I agree it'll save me gems. . Im also glad to not keep wasting energy tapping my farmhouses for nothing. So again, thank u it is appreciated.
    Name: Tybug

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The new S8 day started 2 hours ago. So, if you started chapter one 4 hours ago, chapter 2 will start for you immediately.

You cannot collect special items before they are asked for. All goals work like this.
    I started Chapter 1 15 hours ago. I still have 10 hours on the timer before chapter 2 starts.

What time does the day start? I know S8 is in California, thus the Pacific zone. Does the day start at midnight, Pacific time? Or 8 AM, or noon? Or........? Mahalo for your help. I want to time my starting of this quest with the start of what is considered a "day".

Also, is it known when this quest will autostart if I don't start it myself beforehand?

Lastly, MANY thanks to all who start early, thus making the quests more doable for the rest of us. Even though I've recently reached level 50, I did not know about this forum until a few events ago, and thus, was often not able to complete goals. I surely appreciate that this forum has helped me to complete recent goals!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KekeAndLittle View Post
    What time does the day start? I know S8 is in California, thus the Pacific zone. Does the day start at midnight, Pacific time? Or 8 AM, or noon? Or........? Mahalo for your help. I want to time my starting of this quest with the start of what is considered a "day".

The "day" starts at Midnight Pacific time... for me in the Eastern time zone, that means it starts at 3 am.

Sorry, I don't know the answers to your other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    So ... good idea to not craft early, I guess, but to keep collecting the savage seedlings.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catsociety View Post
    No notice that you're not supposed to have a monster on your board on chapter 1. So no monster and no side goal. What do I do now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Actually, it is noted in Big, red type on page 1 under Goals.
    It was not posted on the Forum when I started so I had no warning either. I also have many neighbors who do not use the Forum and were not aware of this. We are all in the same boat--waiting to spawn a mantiwort so we can begin the side goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I still think the event will be doable. When we need mantiworts for the chapter goals, I'm sure they will start. Another player mentioned getting them in chapter 4 or 5. I just wanted them early like others have them. Nothing seems too bad in the this event yet from what I've seen for the future chapters.

It seems like S8 has listened to comments/concerns in previous events - quantities required seem reasonable, golden eggs instead of nuggets, nice new grapghics, etc. So far, I'm pleased.
    Yes, the graphics have always been outstanding. I want to thank you for your input. I'll keep tapping the farmhouses. Thinking positive thoughts! Onward!

Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    The "day" starts at Midnight Pacific time... for me in the Eastern time zone, that means it starts at 3 am.

Sorry, I don't know the answers to your other questions.
    Thanks, stormyskater, that helps a lot!