Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sued62 View Post
    Well 4 hours on and still no monster and no side story. I've lost count of the number of farmhouses I've visited!! Is this right Spiritwind?
    This is a post a few pages back. It looks like it might just be a timing thing? Another player confirmed this worked for them too.
    Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    The glitch of goal 1 and license to **** is solved!
    I had the glitch of goal 1, I hadn't ****ed any mantiwort in chapter 1
    But by the moment I can continue with chapter 2, I finished goal 1, goal 2 and can finish the goal 3, can upgrade the terrarium to Level 2. But I wait to get the 200 soil.
    But...
    I spawn a mantiwort in a farmhouse and the side goal license to **** appear to me
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    I have two mines I bought on sale. They drop something gold every day. For a reasonable amount of money I supported the game and helped myself. Thought it was a fair deal for a game I play most days.
    I have two as well and in spite of doing regular golden trades I'm maxed out on eggs. It is a great investment and wholeheartedly recommended from me.

Banned
    How did you upgrade without the storyline being triggered?
    Are we talking about a side storyline? No side storyline triggered. I went through the regular part 2 challenge requirements which were I think the eggs, endless chopping of the trees and collecting soil and wood. I don't have any side goals. I'm also not getting any monsters to fight if I'm supposed to be getting them. Not that it matters this is another quest I won't be able to finish like the last 4. I don't know why I'm even trying anymore.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've flagged the side goal issue again...

Please make sure you keep refreshing page 1 if you have it on a separate tab. I've split out the event in 3 parts and update it quite regularly.

Rhino Keeper
    Be AWARE.....it doesn't tell you you are only allowed 2Sleeping Daylias I accidentally clicked and it used 200GEMS!!! LIVID is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!! 😡😡😡

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This is a post a few pages back. It looks like it might just be a timing thing? Another player confirmed this worked for them too.
    Does this mean the only way I can get the storyline is to speed up to next chapter2?

New Resident
    Hi can someone tell me what is the minimum level because I'm level 22 and the game won't appear. It's not the update because when I switch to my level 45 game, the storybook appear!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuddxS View Post
    Hi can someone tell me what is the minimum level because I'm level 22 and the game won't appear. It's not the update because when I switch to my level 45 game, the storybook appear!
    Level 15+ (see first post). Have you tried force closing the game? That usually does the trick.

Does this mean the only way I can get the storyline is to speed up to next chapter2?
    No need to speed up. If you mean the side goal - License to Till to **** Mantiworts, that will trigger when you defeat the first one. Mantiworts can be spawned from farmhouses.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I'm waiting for the drops from twisted terrarium level 1. Does it give minerals?
    I bought 99 trees and put them in storage, so I can shop them for any event when needed.
    Also the 2 dahlia's for coins, just because I like flowers.... (so far only not getting white petals, because I'm maxed on them)
    I don't want to use all my energy on rocks and trees again, so I want to skip this event, work on my storylines and other things in my kingdom and next event that gives something interesting I'll going for again.
    But if the twisted terrarium also gives interesting things at level 1, I'll buy and build it...