Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Rhino Keeper
    Alas, no 15 golden eggs in stock. In both my kingdoms. So I will not be finishing this. I'm thinking about starting, just to trigger the side goal. The baby mantiwort looks nice.

How come my other kingdom has a special offer for gems, but my primary kingdom hasn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Alas, no 15 golden eggs in stock. In both my kingdoms. So I will not be finishing this. I'm thinking about starting, just to trigger the side goal. The baby mantiwort looks nice.

How come my other kingdom has a special offer for gems, but my primary kingdom hasn't?
    I notice the golden mine is on sale stating it always drops something golden. I'm thinking golden eggs, apples and nuggets. Can anyone tell us how often you can collect from it and what are the chances of getting a golden egg? A golden apple? A golden nugget? Aiden has the chance of dropping something golden and I haven't seen a golden egg, apple or nugget yet. Just wondering if this mine is the same.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sued62 View Post
    Well 4 hours on and still no monster and no side story. I've lost count of the number of farmhouses I've visited!! Is this right Spiritwind?
    I'm past level 2 now and I haven't seen a monster either. It's going to be one of those competitions like the last 4. Though I did have golden eggs at least. I think I wasted them even trying.

Executive Chef
    SW So that you know it looks like they're might be different requirements for different levels. I'm level 50 and the Savage Soil needed in chapter 2 for upgrading is 99 not 29.

Not to worry now wondering if I misread.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 03-31-17 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Addition

Rhino Keeper
    The gold mine always drops something gold.

Fashion Designer
    Kudos to the team! Hands/leaves/vines down the coolest monster yet! I wonder if Ivy is cousins with any of the staff at Hogwarts?

I appreciate that some resources are more plentiful than others, everything can't be a big challenge. It sucks out the joy.
    I do not mind chopping rocks as it helps rebuild coin supplies. I am sure this is helpful to lower level players. I'll survive.
    I love that we don't have to grow trees (or rocks), and what stunning trees they are.
    Kudos on all the artwork, it's one reason I love this game.
    I hope that monsters are plentiful and we can grow more than one. I have a feeling I am going to love this!

All, hang in there through the glitches. Yes, many of us spend money. But things happen and SW works hard to get news to the team, and they do respond. That said, I hope this is achievable for all. Some of the last have not been for me, but this one is cool and I would like to finish.
    Thanks S8
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    The gold mine always drops something gold.
    And collection time is 22hrs

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 8 - unlock early 80 gems

Goal 1 of 3: Slay a Malicious Manticort (Search the Farmhouses)
    Goal 2 of 3: Cook Mystery Nuggets (cook this in the Kitchen). - needs 3 Mantibeetles, 6 Mantiworms and 1 Savage Seedling. Cooking time is 2 hours
    Goal 3 of 3: Upgrade Terrarium to level 8 (Its looking great!)

To upgrade:

4 Planted Pot
    4 Mystery Nugget
    30 Calming Water
    Last edited by gilachaya; 03-31-17 at 05:10 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I have two mines I bought on sale. They drop something gold every day. For a reasonable amount of money I supported the game and helped myself. Thought it was a fair deal for a game I play most days.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I'm past level 2 now and I haven't seen a monster either. It's going to be one of those competitions like the last 4. Though I did have golden eggs at least. I think I wasted them even trying.
    How did you upgrade without the storyline being triggered?

Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast