Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

My goodness, is it just me or the collection rate is ridiculously low for loose dirt, cleared 3 rocks (60 energy ) and not a sausage or even loose dirt. Come on S8 , play fair 😩😩

Nightclub Owner
    The last pics are in, now completed:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1408042
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I'm so sick of these impossible events. I have never been able to complete one. NOT ONE! Unless you have a million gems or maybe spend 24/7 playing, there seems to be no chance. It's very disappointing because this is my favorite game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I have been on Chapter 6 for two days as suggested and setting a timer for the mantibeetles and still only have 43 and I need 78! I dont want to go to Chapter 7 as they stop dropping. Yes the timer was just during the day i didnt wake up at night but at this rate Ill be lucky to get in 3 days.
    If you've been on chapter 6 for two days, you should be fine with the beetles. For chapter 7 you just have to defeat 2 mantis beasts and upgrade. Then chapter 8 starts immediately and beetles drop again.

HOW DO I GET MANTIWORTS?

I have checked my houses so many times over several days but it only gives me fangbeasts and I'm supposed to be getting mantiworts. What do I need to do to get them!

Now that I looked all 90 + icy willows are missing
    I looked 6 times to make surei didn't miss them since there are so many useless items in inventory also from past events that are no longer needed.

Rhino Keeper
    Goodness....1 loose dirt 3 rock outcropping a later.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jav0709 View Post
    Now that I looked all 90 + icy willows are missing
    I looked 6 times to make surei didn't miss them since there are so many useless items in inventory also from past events that are no longer needed.
    In post #510 princesscupobut suggests contacting support if yours are missing she verified hers are still there

Having to rely on neighbors to be able to advance in a timed event is not fair practice. You have no control of finishing the event in time without spend gems. Very aggravating!

Fashion Designer
    Hi all,
    I love my level 8 building and I am not sure I want to finish the event. Does someone have one I can visit to see?
    Thanks!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...