Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

On the side goal, I collected 40 seedlings but when I go to grow the baby manti wort it says I only have 16. This was tedious enough without having to collect seedlings all over again. Anyone else having this issue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    On the side goal, I collected 40 seedlings but when I go to grow the baby manti wort it says I only have 16. This was tedious enough without having to collect seedlings all over again. Anyone else having this issue?
    they were used to make crafts or upgrade along the way, wherever requested.. no worries.. still time to collect more
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I think I'll have to store my Queen Mantiwort. That drooling!! Eew.

Just finished but I did collect as much of everything as I could as I went along

My Queen Mantiwort disappeared! My game refreshed after I placed her on my board, and now she's gone.

I've checked my inventory, and nothing. My Terranium is showing at level 10. I can't upgrade again. ��

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I think I'll have to store my Queen Mantiwort. That drooling!! Eew.
    ★ I managed to grab 3 yetis to be her fur coats and hopefully also wipe off her drooling as well lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by staciemowrie View Post
    My Queen Mantiwort disappeared!
    ★ staciemowrie, do restart your app, and if that doesn't bring back your queen.. please send to S8 a note, and include any screenshots if u have ..

★ for me, the app auto refresh had once poofed my harvested alicorn ~200 energies into thin air .. S8 informed me it's my network fault, the server wasn't able to register the harvest n so I lost my energies..

★ however in your situation, you have earned the queen and that's legit ★ so go ahead and write to them ★

// this is the place to send your bugs n issues to S8 ★ https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Last edited by Den8137259; 04-09-17 at 07:01 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    Mine was saying I had 19 now is saying I only have 2.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for your help, I finish the game.
    I wake up every 2 hours to collect this night. I am sooooo tired now. I was able to finish goal 9 and 10 together only because I read advices here.
    I think I cant get the baby but I will try for rest of the event.
    Good luck to all that are finishing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ I managed to grab 3 yetis to be her fur coats and hopefully also wipe off her drooling as well lol

how funny! Now I've got to come up with a way to disguise the Queen-or put her behind some iron bars-or something. Btw, your pigs look scared to death. Lol.