Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Pika says it starts when you get your first savage seedling. so, once you get your first spawn, part 1 of the dialogue starts, defeat the beast, part 2 of the dialogue starts and then the goal appears. Keep collecting from farmhouses - they are spawning even if chapter 1 is finished. Let us know if you get the goal...
    Thank you for the info, SpiritWind.

I have collected from farmhouses about 100 times now without any mantiwort... Did anyone who hadn't have the side goal successfully spawn the mantiwort after finishing chapter one?

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 7 (70 gems to unlock early )
    Goal 1 of 3: Slay a Malicious Mantiwort (0/1)
    Goal 2 of 3: Gather more Savage Seedlings (Get these by slaying Malicious Mantoworts!) 0/1
    Goal 3 of 3: Upgrade the Terrarium to Level 7 (Almost there!)

Level 7 needs:

2 Plant Pot
    10 Savage Seedling
    12 Mantiworm
    Last edited by gilachaya; 03-30-17 at 09:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    Thank you for the info, SpiritWind.

I have collected from farmhouses about 100 times now without any mantiwort... Did anyone who hadn't have the side goal successfully spawn the mantiwort after finishing chapter one?

I didn't have the side goal because I had a beast parked. I got the side goal in chapter 4 or 5 and spawned the mantiwort.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I didn't have the side goal because I had a beast parked. I got the side goal in chapter 4 or 5 and spawned the mantiwort.
    Did you get the goal then you spawned the first mantiwort? Or did you spawn the first mantiwort then you got the goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    Did you get the goal then you spawned the first mantiwort? Or did you spawn the first mantiwort then you got the goal?
    I spawned the manticore first and then got the goal.

Executive Chef
    I had a beast parked, so missed the side goal. Dozens of farmhouses later, still no manticore or side goal.

Rhino Keeper
    i had a parked beast and nope, no mantiwort from loads of farmhouse visits after chapter one was completed.
    i didn't want to wait for a fix from S8 or a later chapter so decided to buy the 20 gem trap to spaw mantiwort and side goal popped up as soon as mantiwort spawned and farmhouses are now spawning mantiwort.

No notice that you're not supposed to have a monster on your board on chapter 1. So no monster and no side goal. What do I do now?

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 4 of 10
    The Twisted Terrarium is coming along nicely, though I fear it may yet be too fragile to hold the might and magic of all the Mantiworts. Should we build it stronger?
    Goal 1 of 3- Clear a Twisted Willow (Chop, Chop!)
    Goal 2 of 3-Make a Plant Pot (Use Tough Clay!) *Workshop* 20 Savage Soil, 10 Tough Clay, 1 Simple Glue /30 minutes
    Goal 3 of 3- Upgrade the Twisted Terrarium to level 4 (A feat of twisted engineering) Need 4 Plant Pot, 50 Savage Soil, 30 Glimmer Dust, 30 Prime Cut

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by catsociety View Post
    No notice that you're not supposed to have a monster on your board on chapter 1. So no monster and no side goal. What do I do now?
    Same. Siiigh.

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast