Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I think I'll have to store my Queen Mantiwort. That drooling!! Eew.
    I'm pretty sure that drool is some type of toxic venom! I'm going to place her with the nagas. They'll keep her in line!

I have to say, they did a great job animating this one....not sure I needed a drooling plant....but the animation is impressive.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-09-17 at 07:20 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    On the side goal, I collected 40 seedlings but when I go to grow the baby manti wort it says I only have 16. This was tedious enough without having to collect seedlings all over again. Anyone else having this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Mine was saying I had 19 now is saying I only have 2.
    The side goal keeps track of how many seedlings you have collected. (Up to 40) It does not subtract those you use for upgrading and crafting. Your inventory reflects how many you actually have. A fully upgraded twisted terrarium will have used 24 savage seedlings.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks my side goal is half way & the craft spot is 4

Just to share drops and curious of others as I don't see any aside silver on first page.

My Queen Mantiwort gave jewels and milk on the first collection
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Is the terrarium meant to drop anything?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Is the terrarium meant to drop anything?
    Just coins for me

Please help, Counter for torches stuck at 14, although more came in.
    Restart does not help.
    What can I do now?

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted to share that this event was much less frustrating than the timed events over the past several months. Thank you S8.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering if s8 wants it too take a certain amount of time to register purposely as I have been waiting for some requests to come back for the wizard school and the people I sent them to have said they have helped but I don't think they want me to complete it immediately and are holding them I did finish the story book but I ran into the same problem when I decided to leave the game alone for about 4 hours came back restarted the game and they where complete so my theory and it's just that a theory they are making it take a certain amount of time before they let you complete it

Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    I'm wondering if s8 wants it too take a certain amount of time to register purposely as I have been waiting for some requests to come back for the wizard school and the people I sent them to have said they have helped but I don't think they want me to complete it immediately and are holding them I did finish the story book but I ran into the same problem when I decided to leave the game alone for about 4 hours came back restarted the game and they where complete so my theory and it's just that a theory they are making it take a certain amount of time before they let you complete it
    I don't think so, requests to neighbours were sent 10 Hours ago...