Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiramisalla View Post
    Dumb question - how do I know when I started this event without finishing a chapter "too soon?" I'm asking because now that we know it's impt to delay upgrading terrarium before Ch 8, I wanted to plan out my days. Any suggestions? I think I started on 4/2 but not sure - might have started on 4/1.

I'm currently on Chapter 3 & could finish Goal 3 now, but I'm worried that if I upgrade terrarium now I'll get the event timer telling me when next goal will be available. I don't want to finish this chapter "too soon" and miss out on collections I could be doing, but also really don't want to accidentally "hang out" in Chapter 3 too long and not be able to finish the event on time!

If it helps, the "count down" icons on right side of my screen show 9 days for License to Till, and 8 days for The Fangled Forest. When I click on The Fangled Forest, it says event expires in 7 days. That's what makes me think I started on 4/1.

Hope all that makes sense. THANKS!
    good question! There are ace players who probably could give you better advice, but I personally would not update until close to bedtime just to be safe, but then when you got to Ch 6, hold off on the update then. But I cannot give you a definitive answer. If you did want to risk it though, you could use that wait time to **** mantiworts.
    Really ch 6 is the main one you want to keep open as long as possible for beetle collection.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I really like what you did. I had originally posted all the requirements, but not in spreadsheet form. I've been using your link, because I like how it's laid out by chapter (not just the totals I provided) and it stays open in another window so I can read comments without switching pages back and forth.

Thank you so much for doing all this.
    Thank you for your feedback. It's very important for me :)

I've added new sheet "inventory check list (chapters #6 - #10)" to my spreadsheet.
    I use it to check how many items I need to store depending on current chapter, and it has numbers for the last 5 chapters.

I'm at the end of the 6th day and I have 86 calming water of needed 115, 67/121 worms, 18/78 beetles, all pots and seedlings.
    I think there could be a problem with beetles but I'll postpone starting chapter 7 for one day. ktorewqas, PrincessCupOButter, cavegirl1, thank you for explaining how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiramisalla View Post
    Well I just answered my own question. Upgraded terrarium and yep, 9hr timer until next chapter starts. Dang it!!!!
    The good news is, now you know where you are on the timer! You still have plenty of time to collect. Just follow Riverly's excellent advice from a a few posts up. Good luck with it!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by pticaberk View Post
    Thank you for your feedback. It's very important for me

I've added new sheet "inventory check list (chapters #6 - #10)" to my spreadsheet.
    I use it to check how many items I need to store depending on current chapter, and it has numbers for the last 5 chapters.

I'm at the end of the 6th day and I have 86 calming water of needed 115, 67/121 worms, 18/78 beetles, all pots and seedlings.
    I think there could be a problem with beetles but I'll postpone starting chapter 7 for one day. ktorewqas, PrincessCupOButter, cavegirl1, thank you for explaining how it works.
    You are very welcome! And ditto ladlasse! Awesome job on the very helpful spreadsheet.

Also
    @ AuntyRose, you're welcome too! I think you'll be very happy with the golden mine. Good luck to you as well!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    New Trial, all maths and fields corrected:
    Chapter Savage Soil Mantibeetle Mantiworm Calming Water Savage Seedling Tough Clay Plant Pot Mystery Nugget Super Grow
    #1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    #2 99 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    #3 50 0 0 0 0 50 0 0 0
    #4 130 0 0 0 0 40 4 0 0
    #5 80 0 0 25 0 40 4 0 0
    #6 80 18 25 25 0 40 4 0 0
    #7 40 0 12 0 10 20 2 0 0
    #8 80 12 24 30 4 40 4 4 0
    #9 60 24 30 30 5 30 3 5 3
    #10 100 24 30 30 5 50 5 5 3
    Total 719 78 121 140 24 310 26 14 6
    Collector 760 85 128 141 26 331 28 15 7

Each chapter are the need for the upgrade. If you have to produce or gather something it does not sum up, it is taken into account.

This is awesome . Thank u. Any way to get it on the first page?
    Name: Tybug

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    This is awesome . Thank u. Any way to get it on the first page?
    SW has placed a link to this and 2 additional charts in post 1 on page 1, under the level up info for the terrarium. Titled "Maths"

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It is on page one SC put it in the inventory post and I linked it already.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Oops �� lol ��. I guess I just needed to scroll down further on the first page. Thanks a bunch.
    Name: Tybug

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks, SW & thanks so much to all who did calculations &/or forged ahead to help us all. This is the type of community cooperation that CS has always been known for & I'm sure will continue, despite LB events.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    The beetle is the bottleneck for me. 7 collections = 18 beetles, just enough to upgrade to lvl 7. If we do not come up the idea that work on chapter 6 for two days then we have to spend gems. Yeah, community work rocks
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71