Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I am almost done with chapter 2. I've delayed upgrading the terrarium while I stockpiled soil. I've been visiting farmhouses, but have yet to spawn anything but fangbeasts, so even being in chapter 2 hasn't helped. I'll keep trying though. No mantiworts, no side goal.
    I've finished Chapter 2, still no mantiworts....just coins from farmhouses. This might be a sign for me to skip this event. Time will make the decision....

Farm Supplier
    Max on Savage soil is 200? It seems to be in my world. I'm enjoying this event and also the preceding one.

Quote Originally Posted by hexappeal View Post
    Max on Savage soil is 200? It seems to be in my world. I'm enjoying this event and also the preceding one.
    Yes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Have you started chapter 2?
    Soil comes from the special twisted willows . They are available for 100 gp each in the featured section.
    Thank you. No, not yet on chapter2. Now I will just keep slaying monsters.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    I've finished Chapter 2, still no mantiworts....just coins from farmhouses. This might be a sign for me to skip this event. Time will make the decision....
    I still think the event will be doable. When we need mantiworts for the chapter goals, I'm sure they will start. Another player mentioned getting them in chapter 4 or 5. I just wanted them early like others have them. Nothing seems too bad in the this event yet from what I've seen for the future chapters.

It seems like S8 has listened to comments/concerns in previous events - quantities required seem reasonable, golden eggs instead of nuggets, nice new grapghics, etc. So far, I'm pleased.

If you already had a monster in your Kingdom while on Chapter 1 Task 1 and didn't get the Mantiwort, you can still get it from the Farmhouse. You won't be stuck not able to get it, it may take a few collections from the Farmhouse, but it will eventually spawn. Once you **** one and get a Savage Seedling, your side Goal will start.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Ok well at around 1 pm I had finished chapter 1 and 2 in 7 hours. I maxed on the savage soil and since then been concentrating on the manti monster bashing. Do any of the other items drop yet?
    I am doing the same, the monsters spawn nicely and I'd like to join the chorus of those delighted with their animation.

PS Except that I am not maced on soil any more since after the upgrade it stopped appearing. And so I'm down to 100.
    Last edited by Zirilka; 03-31-17 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Ok well at around 1 pm I had finished chapter 1 and 2 in 7 hours. I maxed on the savage soil and since then been concentrating on the manti monster bashing. Do any of the other items drop yet?
    No items will drop until they are requested. So any items needed for Chapter 3 won't drop until you're actually on that chapter & the goal requests it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I'm waiting for Chapter 2 to start, can I gather savage soil from trees and what about rock outcropping, what am I collecting from those and can I get those before Chapter 2 as well?

Fashion Designer
    nope, not doing the quest... I don't support gene editing and making plant-animal hybrids. sorry Ivy LOL