Page 98 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    Okay, why does everyone seem to hate leaderboards? I am only like level 30 with NO alicorns I literally just found out what those things are. I don?t buy gems or anything and the only events I like are leaderboard ones. I am 2nd now and only getting my 40 energy every two hours or hoevwver that works . I love leaderboards I hope they do more.
    Oh yeah...it's wonderful when you end up in a group like your group. Wait until you get into a group where the first through 18th place players have between 20,000 - 19,000 points and you're maintaining a steady last place and struggling just to get to 3,000 points and have zero way of getting the first second or third prize. Then come back and let us know how well you love leaderboards

I'm hoping for a six step building as well. And boy I'm hoping it won't be sporadic or a catastrophe like the last one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    Okay, why does everyone seem to hate leaderboards? I am only like level 30 with NO alicorns I literally just found out what those things are. I don?t buy gems or anything and the only events I like are leaderboard ones. I am 2nd now and only getting my 40 energy every two hours or hoevwver that works . I love leaderboards I hope they do more.
    Because 98% of the time you get into a group where within a first hour you see it is impossible to even get into top 6 places. Players who have like 150 weekly alicorns and 100 daily allies will dominate it so bad, that no matter what you do - buy unlimited energy, wake up at night to play - you have ZERO chance. Basically they are very uneven and mostly you end up in group, where you know from the beginning that you have NO chance at all. Not to mention that basically only 2 people get main prize - and we don't even know if it is even worth having. In the end you are lucky if you manage to get one main prize in YEARS!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Because 98% of the time you get into a group where within a first hour you see it is impossible to even get into top 6 places. Players who have like 150 weekly alicorns and 100 daily allies will dominate it so bad, that no matter what you do - buy unlimited energy, wake up at night to play - you have ZERO chance. Basically they are very uneven and mostly you end up in group, where you know from the beginning that you have NO chance at all. Not to mention that basically only 2 people get main prize - and we don't even know if it is even worth having. In the end you are lucky if you manage to get one main prize in YEARS!
    Hahaha the one & only time I got the main prize 3 of my accounts were on the same leaderboard!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    I really hope todays event isn’t a chapter style one...

Executive Chef
    Got this popup today....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7361C414-122C-4DBA-895D-40464BB07077.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	52147
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Rhino Keeper
    This looks super fun. Puppet baron seems so pliable.

Rhino Keeper
    Ooh, i love the marionette theme! Squeee

Executive Chef
    Too bad I DETEST the sight of the Baron (due to excessive in-game advertising)! I most likely will skip this event, if there is anything that looks like the Baron as a final board piece

Rhino Keeper
    I keep thinking of the goatherd song from “The Sound of Music.” We don’t usually need goats for events, but it would so fit.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by em_storm View Post
    i keep thinking of the goatherd song from ?the sound of music.? we don?t usually need goats for events, but it would so fit.
    lol!