Page 95 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    They look sinister.....I m afraid of what the next event is. Obviously evil thing on left, evil thing in disguise on right.....based on the current event. (Innocent-looking children with sweet looking caregiver who have tormented us more than anything in recent history)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Are they covered in moss? And one has fins. The Shape of Water comes to mind.
    I know it's a stretch.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-31-19 at 09:15 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Are they covered in moss? And one has fins. The Shape of Water comes to mind.
    I know it's a stretch.
    I don't think that's a stretch at all! When I first saw them my mind went to that same film and then quickly bounced to the the character Abe Sapien from Hellboy (specifically the character in the films from early 2000's). Either way, they definitely make me think of Guillermo del Toro monsters and I love them for it!

Executive Chef
    well i personally am having my own mini monster hunt because everything i do seems to spawn dire boars. and i'm on the glimmergate part where you have to fight golems. and then the fangbeasts from the mushroom event. and soon i will have epulus to fight adn then griselda

its even worse. now i'm gonna have to fight vulzal. oy. too many in too short of a time. if this next one isn't a monster hunt then i will have to hold off on glimmergate or sabina. vulzal i can do now (since i finished w/ the mushroom)
    Last edited by shortdanzr; 06-02-19 at 03:37 AM.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    They look like kelpies

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    well i personally am having my own mini monster hunt because everything i do seems to spawn dire boars. and i'm on the glimmergate part where you have to fight golems. and then the fangbeasts from the mushroom event. and soon i will have epulus to fight adn then griselda
    For your sake hopefully the next event will be a monster hunt

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    For your sake hopefully the next event will be a monster hunt
    The splash screen showing only two animals makes me think that this will be a Leader Board event. Which, frankly, I am not interested in, no matter how cool those creatures may look.

Rhino Keeper
    The one on the left with glowing eyes is WICKED looking! Lol. Would be good deco for Halloween lol lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    The one on the left with glowing eyes is WICKED looking! Lol. Would be good deco for Halloween lol lol
    IKR? I loooove being scared
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    WOW cool another event to skip bc of very disturbing looking horses lol. oh well s8 i have 13k energy and gaining fast EVERY DAY lol. next good event you have, i'm ready to PLOW