Page 84 of 113 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Hmm... I don't know; we might yet get a Monster Hunt for the next event. Fangbeasts are suddenly spawning like there's no tomorrow in my kingdom. Perhaps they're getting ready to hibernate in an upcoming Monster Hunt event
    Happening for me too, so here's hoping

Nightclub Owner
    Let's just hope that if it is another Monster Hunt that they're kind enough to give us another straight Hunt without the LB like last time.

And if they do, I hope they offer an unlimited energy pack this time. I recall seeing many complaints during the last Hunt that the players kept waiting for the offer but it never showed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    So now that we've finished the Candy Shack event is there a new one coming up? They could give us another monster hunt!
    MH lately has been about every 6-8 weeks, so depending on when the last one was, may be soon but probably not next.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4435FC6A-EB54-4994-9735-BC71EF9A2593.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	50150

Nightclub Owner
    The artwork on that sleeping princess is fabulous! Fingers crossed the rest of the event follows in its footsteps.

Main concern: looks like the beast character is going to be a walker. I detest walkers as prizes so this is definitely a strike against it.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't mind walkers as prizes. But I won't have the time to work on this game as I did for the Sweet Shack so we'll see if I get it.

Executive Chef
    Fractured Fairy Tales - Sleeping Beauty and the Beast.

My kingdom is happily walker-free, so if this event rewards you with a walker, I will be sitting it out. (I really like that S8 allows us to not have any walkers if we want to). Plus, the last event was such an energy drain for me, I really just want to focus on enjoying my kingdom for a while.

Rhino Keeper
    Do we have any guesses as to what we need to "save" for this event? Since it's sleeping beauty I'm going to guess horses. Horse hair would be nice we have so much of it to get rid of. I've also spawned about four eggs so maybe eggs?
    Last edited by queenspring; 02-20-19 at 03:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a message saying “rally the knights there are new expansions to explore!”

And just received a sorbet ram!!!
    Last edited by Nessell; 02-20-19 at 07:14 PM.