Page 80 of 113 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    I think it was a typo. Thurston and Sabina are married. Ivy is not, but Henrick is hopeful. We could have an archery tournament (he does dress like Robin Hood, after all) and he can try to impress Ivy by winning it. Of course Sabina has her pink bow now, so he could be in trouble...
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Looks like this guy is some type of male faerie though as he has wings, and if I’m not mistaken he is the first make character with wings jn CS?

I have the wedding reception area in my kingdom attached to what could be the party hall, or event/party hall for anything. Right know I have the two swans that got married as I need thr bride and groom go stay still even though most animals I prefer as animals and not dressed aside from a few. It will be nice if they were not walkers to put them at the alter but I have a feeling they will be walkers.

Also, I rarely go to squre and saw the diamond faerie. She is Georgeus! I have plenty of crowns but will wait until next event to be share. I would make an exception flr her, but she has an ice appearance. I remember players mentioning trapping a player. Is there a way to trap her in my ice castle section Im recreating? Most charaxters roam from their home, aka Ivy, Thomas, so technically I should let her roam too, but its not as clear as it would be for others thats her place. I dont have anyone roaming that doesnt have a dwelling as I hate characters roaming, aside from Shakespeare’s sprites or if there is sometging I love, another character I would love to capture in my reading/artsy nook. Wish me luck I get the pile of books from the tent this round!!!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Looks like this guy is some type of male faerie though as he has wings, and if I?m not mistaken he is the first make character with wings jn CS?
    We have met Preedle and Puck so far, so “groom faerie” will be our third.

Kinda tired of weddings. Such a lazy love plot line.
    And I am only really interested in the main characters love lives.

Seems redundant to bring in two new characters to fall in love with each other ...
    What about Kaz and Trader Troll??

Love the look of that horse. He would look great next to my Pink Unicorn, Sweet Tooth Ali, and Pink Alicorn. I hope this isn't a Leaderboard event.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9105.PNG 
Views:	97 
Size:	949.3 KB 
ID:	49575

Rhino Keeper
    My worst fear is we will have to harass neighbors every day for 2 weeks for wedding presents to open our three gifts for a random chance at the horse, people will fuss, and rightfully so, cause they won?t get it, all the while we are upgrading the little church and have to collect wedding bells from the troll camp....all to get some walkers

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    My worst fear is we will have to harass neighbors every day for 2 weeks for wedding presents to open our three gifts for a random chance at the horse, people will fuss, and rightfully so, cause they won?t get it, all the while we are upgrading the little church and have to collect wedding bells from the troll camp....all to get some walkers
    I hope you're wrong. (sigh) But you've reminded me to get out that freakin' Troll Camp.

Yes...I meant Sabina...not Ivy. *face palm* 😆
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    that is exactly what it looks like; and if the horse is a random prize from gifts, I will not participate. Not going to put any energy into something I probably won't get. And if this one involves asking friends for requests everyday I definitely won't spend time doing that. Will just continue working on expansions and building upgrades, do not care how pretty the horse is

Rhino Keeper
    I wouldn't mind walkers too much except for the fact that I can't see them anyway. What's the point, with so very little land to build on everything in my kingdom is jam packed so it is pointless to put any walker out, can't really see them and they just add to the clutter. So... Unfortunately, no thank you to the walker prizes, they don't fit!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Is Ivy married?
    That would be an interesting story if it is ever picked up!