Page 79 of 113 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

not ferrets - minks?

just b/c winter princess etc etc

I have read through the threads in CS when in an event and from time to time a post makes me laugh out loud for real and I find it so funny. Not sure where to place as its a CS topic, so does not fit for off topic about games.

It can be recent or old, but what have been some posts that gave you a good laugh?

For me it was recent.

This *LIMIT 1* really annoys me too. I mean... why not *2* so they can stay together and be two of a kind? Even Noah loaded 2 of every living animal on his Ark! Just *1* is lonesome! -MoonVillage3

So give a post and let me know if you think we can make a thread for the funny and most amusing chats to last through events. I know I would love log in and have some fun reading each week
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Nightclub Owner
    Next week we will have a wedding event. Valentine is close by
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Looks cute, but a break would be nice... May have to set this one out for the long term betterment of my kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    I’m a sucker for a cute pony! It’s summer here, and at the beach this morning two girls were walking mini Shetland ponies - all the folks walking dogs got a surprise��

Looks like another wedding 🙄
    What is it with S8 and weddings. Poor Thurston & Ivy aren't even cohabitating yet after several years of marriage 🤣.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    This looks like the Barbie and Ken fairies will be flying around hand in hand.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Looks like another wedding ��
    What is it with S8 and weddings. Poor Thurston & Ivy aren't even cohabitating yet after several years of marriage ��.
    Well Thurston is a commoner so the marriage might not be recognized as legit outside the glimmer forest! So to avoid diplomatic matters they have their own house
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Is Ivy married?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Is Ivy married?
    Level 40 goal:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...dding+Carriage

4 years old.