Page 73 of 113 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    i have so many dead trees...sigh.
    no need to chop them then with the mid-week warrior.. you might just need them!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    no need to chop them then with the mid-week warrior.. you might just need them!
    I had put them out to chop before I quit that Maeve ridiculousness. I'm saving them in hopes of a monster hunt

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Oh these look Devine!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8934.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	48589
    Thanks for posting that, it never showed up for me.

Fashion Designer
    Love monster hunts but everytime I get close to having enough gold tokens to get the wizards portal we get a new event and the creatures shown in the pic are must haves!!

Omg that chimera cub is not cute.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kiteflyer62 View Post
    Omg that chimera cub is not cute.

I'm honestly too shocked by this thing to form a hard opinion. In the total thirty seconds I viewed the image I ran a gamut of feelings. At first, I saw the lion cub face and thought it was cute enough but not original. Next I saw the goat kid head which made me look at the name and peeked my interest as I love all mythology but especially Greek. The fact that it drops energy had me considering purchasing some on Black Friday. But then... then I saw the whole snake as a tail and was dumbfounded.

I guess this is their interpretation of the classical beast but I think they might have gone a bit overboard. Seeing as how it's a mythical creature, I can't exactly say they did it wrong as there's not one definitive source to say this is the exact creature and what it looks like. But if I were to think of a Chimera in terms of CS this is not what I would imagine. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll still purchase a set of them (if the drops look good enough) but I'll likely not buy as many as I would if it looked different.

Name:	0003040.JPG 
Views:	473 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	48615
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-16-18 at 06:23 PM.

Black Friday Sales - 23 Nov 2018

A CHIMERA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    [IMG]<snip...>But then... then I saw the whole snake as a tail and was dumbfounded.

I guess this is their interpretation of the classical beast but I think they might have gone a bit overboard. Seeing as how it's a mythical creature, I can't exactly say they did it wrong as there's not one definitive source to say this is the exact creature and what it looks like. But if I were to think of a Chimera in terms of CS this is not what I would imagine. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll still purchase a set of them (if the drops look good enough) but I'll likely not buy as many as I would if it looked different.

Name:	0003040.JPG 
Views:	473 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	48615
    They used the Chimera of Arezzo for reference, it is one of many versions that have the creature sporting a snake tail...

Public Domain Image
    Last edited by deadpixel; 11-16-18 at 09:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    That chimaera is just strange. I'll just leave it at that.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-17-18 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Post was in bad taste

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm not sure I know what to think of this creature either tbh. Like others I stared at the picture for quite some time trying to figure out how a creature like this fits into the Glimmerwoods. I'll take a wait and see approach till I see what it looks like on the board and what it's drops are.