Page 67 of 113 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    It?s an LB. the coin is very similar to last MH with LB.... so I guess the Ali will be for a selected few if you don?t pay (a huge amount is my guess...) to get it... .... sad!

Fashion Designer
    I'd LOVE to have another Monster Hunt no matter what I'm not getting.

The last LB/MonsterHunt started with one teaser like the purple unicorn, and then had more.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    First pop up picture to add to he ones above.
    Attachment 46203
    From the Lion "goals" I got a lion pet that gives good drops. A walker would go right into the bank - I'd just be selecting them by accident instead of my sugarcane or whatever, lol.

I don't claim to be deprived of something I never had in the first place. If leaderboards are upsetting, maybe it's better not to look. People who are gemming are supporting the game so the rest of us can play without a subscription.

Similarly, l'm annoyed but don't resent it for long when I lose a "free" gem (won in the game) to a gem trap. I never paid for it, so they can have it back. I have a Google Play $25 card on my nightstand waiting for some cool premium item(s) to be offered. But my "real money" gems are always gonna get spent right away before I accidently speed up a carrot (which I have done with "free" gems, lol.)

Here's hoping for a LB/Monster Hunt - more Troll Tokens, mama needs a Flyger - I'm all in!!
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 08-23-18 at 02:36 PM. Reason: rearranged

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve just gone through past MH seasons. The coin in the teaser also looks similar to the ones we were expected to collect in order to craft the flyger, white flyger, naga, etc. There’s a small glimmer of hope that this may be a MH without the LB.

Farm Supplier
    I really hope it?s a monster hunt! I could use those gold coins

Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    I want this horse to drop 5 expansion permits each day is it too much to ask
    That?s a good thought. I second that.

Executive Chef
    Any word of an event in a few hours?

Executive Chef
    Just had a pop-up about a new event coming on the 20th. They seem to be coming back-to-back. Hope it is a little less intensive than this last one.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F30EBC44-0EA2-47DB-A3CE-6FF7CA9BE949.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	47452

Knights!

Nightclub Owner
    Interesting. I like the idea of Knights, they naturally fit in well with the overall castle theme but I hope it's not more walkers like the last few were. And as this is likely the last event for their anniversary month I really, really hope they pull out all the stops and give us something worth celebrating.

I feel proud for having stuck with this game for years (through many trying times) and would like to see the creators share that sentiment. They should strut their stuff by showing off a little and give us an anniversary event that has us glued to our devices out of eagerness not necessity!

Executive Chef
    Maybe they could even give us an anniversary freebie, a splendid gift to us all for being such loyal customers!