Page 64 of 113 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    My first thought was that she was a faun of some sort because of the horns. But the scrolls and book do seem like something Agnes would have. Been waiting ages for that storyline to continue! Her name was introduced in what, 2014? Not a fan of those earrings though.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Yep, I think it looks like Agnes too!!
    Not exactly how I imagined Agnes would look like, especially those horns.
    Pictured her as a port grandmother-like figure. Someone like Flora or Fauna or even Merryweather.

She looks like she is sucking her thumb!!

Farm Supplier
    I don’t think those are horns. Looks like her hair to me.

Rhino Keeper
    It does appear to be her hair, but the hair is undeniably horn shaped. The way her ears stick out also made me think faun at first glance. And probably all the seal of the faun business these days.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Why so grumpy?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I thought Agnes but with the shape of ears I'm wondering if she's Elven!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by garysafb2 View Post
    She looks like she is sucking her thumb!!
    I thought that too at first glance. Once I really looked though I saw she was touching her thumb to her chin or lips as though in deep contemplation. Whether it turns out to be Agnes (oh please, let it be her) or a new character altogether I'm glad to see that Old Thomas might finally have someone nearer to his own age to interact with. Surely he must get tired of always having to be seen as a mentor and would enjoy having someone to talk with that viewed him as a peer, no?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I thought that too at first glance. Once I really looked though I saw she was touching her thumb to her chin or lips as though in deep contemplation. Whether it turns out to be Agnes (oh please, let it be her) or a new character altogether I'm glad to see that Old Thomas might finally have someone nearer to his own age to interact with. Surely he must get tired of always having to be seen as a mentor and would enjoy having someone to talk with that viewed him as a peer, no?
    I was thinking it might be Agnes also she has scrolls and her earrings have a star and a crescent moon. I remembered that the star gazer ridge was all about Thomas and Agnes and on the back of the star gazers ridge card it says "A romantic place for old Thomas and Agnes to stargaze". Keeping my fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I thought Agnes but with the shape of ears I'm wondering if she's Elven!
    ✨Same here 💕💗