Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 1122

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

  1. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Wait. You only have to have their houses to get this release?
    So does this mean that NEXT week's content actually happens in the storyline BEFORE they get married??
    Keeping up with the storyline is confusing enough as it is when so much time passes between main story releases but hmmm, so we're doing prequels now? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Hollywood trend
    Maybe Sabina and Thurstons marriage and everything following it was all a dream like death of Bobby on Dallas, or a book like death of Dan on Rosanne. So now we will go back and get the real story. 🤷*♀️
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

    #return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

  2. #562
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,443
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Maybe Sabina and Thurstons marriage and everything following it was all a dream like death of Bobby on Dallas, or a book like death of Dan on Rosanne. So now we will go back and get the real story. 路*♀️
    Oh my! I can't keep this all straight if that's the case. 😆


    And, NW, I'm so glad it's not faerie or mermaid related either.
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  3. #563
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    297
    I am still waiting for a story line regarding the Rulers Locket I bought with gold a few years ago during one of the monster hunts. That was an intriquing possible storyline. I don’t think it is even in my inventory anymore. Does anybody have one in their inventory who bought it from the Mythic Research Center?

  4. #564
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,857
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I am still waiting for a story line regarding the Rulers Locket I bought with gold a few years ago during one of the monster hunts. That was an intriquing possible storyline. I don’t think it is even in my inventory anymore. Does anybody have one in their inventory who bought it from the Mythic Research Center?
    Check under your materials tab, mine is still sitting pretty in my inventory (about 500 pages in) collecting dust with the rest of my materials from years gone by and I agree that it'd be nice to finally see what's inside the locket and how it was intended to be used. It's awfully pretty so I'd imagine whatever it's meant for is equally appealing.

  5. #565
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    103
    Are we ever going to see the elves again? What’s the point of the reliquary?

  6. #566
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    431
    I thought the new guy looked like a woodland elf but a centaur would be cool (and would explain why we can’t see the rest of him in the pic). Maybe he’s a master craftsman come to build Thurston and Sabina a cohabitational property. We could decorate it with all those elven crafts I keep forgetting to make when I’m maxed on elvenite. Although, if they ever do move in together their new house would need to have the drops of both their old houses if we “fuse” them like the plants in the arboretum. Or of course we could also have a real estate agent kingdom walker in the town square who comes in to sell their old homes to other new kingdom walkers (I’d like a tailor who could use up some of my excess wool and fur and dye, please).
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

  7. #567
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,180
    At least 3 new expansion spots with items in them... exciting times ahead!
    And lots more expansion plots. Ooo I?m getting excited.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

    Want a confirmation button.



  8. #568
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    I thought the new guy looked like a woodland elf but a centaur would be cool (and would explain why we can’t see the rest of him in the pic). Maybe he’s a master craftsman come to build Thurston and Sabina a cohabitational property. We could decorate it with all those elven crafts I keep forgetting to make when I’m maxed on elvenite. Although, if they ever do move in together their new house would need to have the drops of both their old houses if we “fuse” them like the plants in the arboretum. Or of course we could also have a real estate agent kingdom walker in the town square who comes in to sell their old homes to other new kingdom walkers (I’d like a tailor who could use up some of my excess wool and fur and dye, please).
    I’m thinking beauty and the beast, as Sabina disappears.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

    Want a confirmation button.



  9. #569
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,180
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Wait. You only have to have their houses to get this release?
    So does this mean that NEXT week's content actually happens in the storyline BEFORE they get married??
    Keeping up with the storyline is confusing enough as it is when so much time passes between main story releases but hmmm, so we're doing prequels now? LOL
    Good point, sounds like it?s a possibility, ooo a bit like those flashback episodes of tv shows!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

    Want a confirmation button.



  10. #570
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    At least 3 new expansion spots with items in them... exciting times ahead!
    And lots more expansion plots. Ooo I?m getting excited.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2pzehih.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	211.5 KB 
ID:	45469

    I'm hoping that big thing is moveable/chopable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •