Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Wait. You only have to have their houses to get this release?
    So does this mean that NEXT week's content actually happens in the storyline BEFORE they get married??
    Keeping up with the storyline is confusing enough as it is when so much time passes between main story releases but hmmm, so we're doing prequels now? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Hollywood trend
    Maybe Sabina and Thurstons marriage and everything following it was all a dream like death of Bobby on Dallas, or a book like death of Dan on Rosanne. So now we will go back and get the real story. 🤷*♀️
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Maybe Sabina and Thurstons marriage and everything following it was all a dream like death of Bobby on Dallas, or a book like death of Dan on Rosanne. So now we will go back and get the real story. 路*♀️
    Oh my! I can't keep this all straight if that's the case. 😆

And, NW, I'm so glad it's not faerie or mermaid related either.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I am still waiting for a story line regarding the Rulers Locket I bought with gold a few years ago during one of the monster hunts. That was an intriquing possible storyline. I don’t think it is even in my inventory anymore. Does anybody have one in their inventory who bought it from the Mythic Research Center?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I am still waiting for a story line regarding the Rulers Locket I bought with gold a few years ago during one of the monster hunts. That was an intriquing possible storyline. I don’t think it is even in my inventory anymore. Does anybody have one in their inventory who bought it from the Mythic Research Center?
    Check under your materials tab, mine is still sitting pretty in my inventory (about 500 pages in) collecting dust with the rest of my materials from years gone by and I agree that it'd be nice to finally see what's inside the locket and how it was intended to be used. It's awfully pretty so I'd imagine whatever it's meant for is equally appealing.

Rhino Keeper
    Are we ever going to see the elves again? What’s the point of the reliquary?

Rhino Keeper
    I thought the new guy looked like a woodland elf but a centaur would be cool (and would explain why we can’t see the rest of him in the pic). Maybe he’s a master craftsman come to build Thurston and Sabina a cohabitational property. We could decorate it with all those elven crafts I keep forgetting to make when I’m maxed on elvenite. Although, if they ever do move in together their new house would need to have the drops of both their old houses if we “fuse” them like the plants in the arboretum. Or of course we could also have a real estate agent kingdom walker in the town square who comes in to sell their old homes to other new kingdom walkers (I’d like a tailor who could use up some of my excess wool and fur and dye, please).
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    At least 3 new expansion spots with items in them... exciting times ahead!
    And lots more expansion plots. Ooo I?m getting excited.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    I thought the new guy looked like a woodland elf but a centaur would be cool (and would explain why we can’t see the rest of him in the pic). Maybe he’s a master craftsman come to build Thurston and Sabina a cohabitational property. We could decorate it with all those elven crafts I keep forgetting to make when I’m maxed on elvenite. Although, if they ever do move in together their new house would need to have the drops of both their old houses if we “fuse” them like the plants in the arboretum. Or of course we could also have a real estate agent kingdom walker in the town square who comes in to sell their old homes to other new kingdom walkers (I’d like a tailor who could use up some of my excess wool and fur and dye, please).
    I’m thinking beauty and the beast, as Sabina disappears.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Wait. You only have to have their houses to get this release?
    So does this mean that NEXT week's content actually happens in the storyline BEFORE they get married??
    Keeping up with the storyline is confusing enough as it is when so much time passes between main story releases but hmmm, so we're doing prequels now? LOL
    Good point, sounds like it?s a possibility, ooo a bit like those flashback episodes of tv shows!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    At least 3 new expansion spots with items in them... exciting times ahead!
    And lots more expansion plots. Ooo I?m getting excited.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2pzehih.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	211.5 KB 
ID:	45469

I'm hoping that big thing is moveable/chopable.